Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I saw my first Bad Cats at expo and was impressed! It was also in nice condition. I think the price was $1200! Good deal?

#2 11 years ago

I thought it was a great deal. (That said, I was the seller. Lol) that machine is in great shape and full LED so it was a good deal.

#3 11 years ago

One sold at the Winston Salem auction for 1150 last sale, always seems to sell well due to unique theme, the woman has a tat on her and you can see it when she shakes the broom during animation on the backboard.

#4 11 years ago

$1200 is near the high end for this game. I almost bought one from a retailer last december for that same price. It had no playfield wear and cabinet was a 9/10.

#5 11 years ago

Love Bad Cats. If it's in great shape, I wouldn't have a problem with 1.2k

#6 11 years ago

WS auction a nice one slight wear went 1100 before fees + taxes.

#7 11 years ago

If local I would pay 1200 for a really nice Bad cats also.

#8 11 years ago

I had a buddy looking at that exact Bad Cats... walked out to the dealer area to find me and asked if that was a good deal, I said "lets go look at it"... was sold by the time we walked across the room! The game looked great, and was well worth the price.

#9 11 years ago

"One more time", "Meow, Meow, Meow, MEOW"! Fun game!

#10 11 years ago

Curious thoughts on Mousin Around value same condition ?

#11 11 years ago

In my opinion that was a great price...I have 1 and I was seriously thinking about it!! That one had the painted cab. instead of the decals that are prone to fading. Everything else on it looked to be in pretty nice shape as well...I paid more than that for mine about 6 years ago, in similar shape, but I drove 10 hours 1 way to get it!!
Nice TOY!!!
Phoebe

#12 11 years ago

Yeah, I bought it from Brian . I didn't even haggle with him because I think it was more than fair price-wise, and I knew it would sell at the show for that price. Python was nice enough to sign it for me, too! There's a thread here somewhere with some pics.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from devlman:

Yeah, I bought it from Brian . I didn't even haggle with him because I think it was more than fair price-wise, and I knew it would sell at the show for that price. Python was nice enough to sign it for me, too! There's a thread here somewhere with some pics.

I think you stole it!

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from PINBELL:

I think you stole it!

Easy $1695 on a showfloor. It was in very nice condition.

#15 11 years ago

I thought it was a great deal as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.99
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-was-bad-cats-at-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.