Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Zampinator
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How many more pins do you have space for?”

• 1 9 votes
      8%
    • 2-5 31 votes
      28%
    • 6-10 20 votes
      18%
    • more than 10 31 votes
      28%
    • I'm out of space, and I have 1 folded up 12 votes
      11%
    • 2-5 folded up 3 votes
      3%
    • 6-10 folded up 2 votes
      2%
    • more than 10 folded up 4 votes
      4%

(112 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141016_150210.jpg
    20141014_170817.jpg
    image-429.jpg
    image-87.jpg
    image-39.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Sorry to add yet another poll, but I thought this would be interesting.

If your collection is sized exactly right, pick 0.

If you have space now or will have some available in the next 12 months (due to adding space, not selling), how many pins could you add?

If you have games folded up because you're out of room, how many are you "over"? Choose from the "folded up" answers. In my case, I'm out of room and have 10 games stored.

Thanks for voting!

#2 9 years ago

I went 2-5...that's the current 1 part of the basement that is finished. I could put a few more in the the mech side of it, but I wasn't "counting" on that.

#3 9 years ago

I want to pick zero but I don't see it as an option in the poll.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from Boiler415:

I want to pick zero but I don't see it as an option in the poll.

Oh crap - it was there when I started. I suck at polls, sorry.

#5 9 years ago

I'm in a bad place right now - I have more "keepers" than I have room. I've rationalized my situation with thoughts of routing, or starting a barcade. 5 or 6 pins are projects that I have queued up - nothing wrong with that, I suppose.

10 pins on legs
    6 pins queued for restoration
    5 pins stored although they work perfectly

I do have a plan to convert my basement "office" into an EM room, which should hold 4-5.

#6 9 years ago

I have a 1450 square ft. house and a two car garage. I have 27 machines scattered throughout. All set up and working except for the two I am working on. But no way am I out of space. But it is nice to have a place to sleep and a few $ left for food.

#7 9 years ago

I downsized by one, and put one at a friend's house.
    So I'm counting that as "1 folded up"
    -mof

#8 9 years ago

Simple answer really...not enough!!!

#9 9 years ago

I can jam in two more if I put them underneath the elevator.

#10 9 years ago

Just moved into a new place, don't know how much room I've got because most of my machines are broken down for the move. Stopped putting the games back together because I can't find the correct legs for my EM Joker Poker. Too furious with myself for not marking the correct legs. 26 games and room for more, but keeping 26 up and running is about as hard as I want this hobby to be.

#11 9 years ago

My basement is unfinished and big so I would say I have room for about 25. I am restricted to using the basement only by the big boss lady. Haha

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Pete, I have plenty of Free storage for you up North My garage is 24x84 with two stories.

image-39.jpgimage-39.jpg image-87.jpgimage-87.jpg image-429.jpgimage-429.jpg
    #13 9 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

Pete, I have plenty of Free storage for you up North My garage is 24x84 with two stories.

image-39.jpg 283 KB

image-87.jpg 287 KB

image-429.jpg 245 KB

I'm moving in!!

Hey, can you just move your house next door to mine? That'll be a lot easier for me...

#14 9 years ago

Lol! I told you when I bought No Fear from you, that I was thinking of buy a 2nd house on the lake, but after seeing your pin collection I was trying to find a house on your Block! lol

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

image-39.jpg 283 KB
    image-87.jpg 287 KB
    image-429.jpg 245 KB

There's nothing sexier than a brand new space, just waiting for pins.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

What could possibly go wrong?

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing...if the safety blocks are in.

That scenario will only happen when my collection is totally complete, and I never need to bring anything in or out ever again.

So.....never.

Pete

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

When's the party?

#19 9 years ago

Building the bar for the party as we speak, 6'x9'
    plus I just picked up a rocking jukebox!

20141014_170817.jpg20141014_170817.jpg 20141016_150210.jpg20141016_150210.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-space-do-you-have and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.