View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200520-002717 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200520-002706 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200520-002712 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200520-002703 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200520-002657 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200520-002701 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200520-002652 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago

Looks really dirty but should clean up decent with the exception of the PF wear at "I" and "N" of Pinball. Not to uncommon for a routed game but calling it out as that would effect price and resale. I only see one board being shown. It makes me wonder why they took a picture of that board but not the others. I'd investigate to make sure all is good there and if it's working correctly then it's not a bad deal (probably a fair starting price), especially for your region.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Tizza:

Thanks

The guy took pictures of everything, I just didn't want to send 55 pictures.
That was the final price he could do so you would say not worth it too much?

I'll agree with To Many Pins. It's hard for us in the US to advise on what is a good or great deal as the market is very different where you are at. In the US, I'm sure there would be a buyer for that game at $3600 but to me that would be more along the line of a fair price based off it's condition and previous use. If in the US and someone bought it at that price I wouldn't feel like they stole the machine nor would I feel like they got taken. Just feels like a fair price for both the selling and buyer. It also feels like a price, as a buyer, I would expect some minor issue. Like the PF wear and probably some cabinet blemishes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-should-i-pay-for-family-guy-pin?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.