(Topic ID: 2013)

How much should i pay for....

By Holy_Pickle

13 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

How much should i pay for a near mint NGG?
    Until now, i received many pictures and there is no flaws. No wear under slam ramp ect...
    This is not a HUO because there is the security bar things.

#2 13 years ago

The security bar things are on all NGG machines, HUO and routed.

I would estimate the price of a near mint NGG at around $3K. If it's HUO, probably closer to $3500.

#3 13 years ago

Wow. I was going to say around 2k. I had a chance to get one in decent shape for $1200 and passed on it. Maybe I should have jumped on it.

#4 13 years ago

I'd love a NGG .. it's one of my fav's to play on the Xbox 360. I'm not gonna state a price as others have done so. Recently lb45 actually had a line on a Sexy Girl. I'm still waiting to see if he got it or what happened.

#5 13 years ago

this game lists for 2400 in the price guide, i wouldnt let mine go for under 2200, great game! you want to check the inserts for what hole you are on, as some of them lift from being on all the time.

#6 13 years ago

@BD : Recently lb45 actually had a line on a Sexy Girl. I'm still waiting to see if he got it or what happened.

I didn't buy the sexy girl for 1500 euros , because the wife of LB45 would have pushed LB45 outside directly
    and i have to move to another region ...with 3 pinballs still standing in the house..

Sorry BD, This Sexy girl was too hot for me.

#7 13 years ago

Bought yesterday. Cabinet is 10 (i don't understand how it can be...) Backbox is 9.5 (two little scraches) Playfield is 9.3
    Looks like a HUO...

Now, i have to shop it and put LEDs.

#8 13 years ago

Congratulations! Sounds like a nice grab.

#9 13 years ago

sounds like a great machine,
    -good luck with it

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-should-i-pay-for-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.