Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1080124 (resized).JPG
4D1864F8-C4B9-4CAD-A53F-B8992C93DE16 (resized).jpeg
20140227_111722.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Hey Pinsiders !
How much do you think is worth a SPACE WALK with a nice BG, nice playfield and average cabinet ?

#3 9 years ago

So good !

---

Wanted : Dead or Alive - In any condition
Gottlieb CHARLIE'S ANGELS EM (not SS version or Fipermatic Brazil-Manaus) & Gottlieb SPACE WALK
You find, you win : REWARD USD 500 each !

#4 9 years ago

Hi Valentin .
One Space Walk is sold 15000 and 12000 for an other .
Some pinballs are very sought after by EM collectors .
It's very rare to find them on sale as they are already booked for long .
You can find it for a good price in South America ( Brazil, Argentina , Chile, ...) or South Africa but most are wrecks .
For me, if you have found a SW with a nice backglass and playfield , make you happy, you only live once .
Good luck Valentin .

#5 9 years ago

I saw 2 space walk in chile. One of those disappeared when the owner change the email and number. And another one is in very good condition but the owner don't want to sell.
I don't know why those rare games was sell to South America.
I know 3 guys with TKO here; I know 3 hit the deck here; I have a em Charlie angels; and I know 3 joker poker Em too.
And I saw 2 Gemini here the last year. A lot of rare Ems
Unhappily we don't have games previous 1972 due to our high tax for imported products.

#6 9 years ago

Thank you for your feedback. That quite a difficult game to give a value...
How much they sell for in Chile ?

#7 9 years ago

mint bg
20140227_111722.jpg20140227_111722.jpg

#8 9 years ago

Planning ahead, are we?

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Planning ahead, are we?

it isn't mine! I have a buddy that has a space walk. he likes those rare machines fun or not

1 month later
#10 9 years ago

I got a chance to play a Space Walk at the home of a fellow pin-head who had a Drop a Card backglass I picked up in WV years ago. I actually enjoyed that game a lot! Great player IMO.

Don O

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

I got a chance to play a Space Walk at the home of a fellow pin-head who had a Drop a Card backglass I picked up in WV years ago. I actually enjoyed that game a lot! Great player IMO.
Don O

Was that at Mark (McIntyre?) in Morgantown?

If so I got a chance to play that game as well. He had a great basement game room set up.

I'll have to live with my meager Countdown.

#12 9 years ago

Yep, that's right... sad about him not being with us today. He was a gracious host, and I had a wonderful time playing just about every game he had down there, and listening intently how he knew the history behind many of the games he picked up.

-dono

8 years later
#13 1 year ago

Space walk it’s awesome!!!

4D1864F8-C4B9-4CAD-A53F-B8992C93DE16 (resized).jpeg4D1864F8-C4B9-4CAD-A53F-B8992C93DE16 (resized).jpeg
#14 1 year ago
Quoted from Rillo:

Space walk it’s awesome!!!

I agree with you, it's an awesome game. Here mine near his "hard to find" friends !

P1080124 (resized).JPGP1080124 (resized).JPG
#15 1 year ago

Oooo that's very cool to see. I wasn't aware that Space Walk was so rare. Guess I'll just have to make due with my Countdown

1 week later
#16 1 year ago

Sold mine for $25000 half a dozen years ago do I miss it maybe a little. Remember a machine is worth what ever another person is willing to pay. If you can find one in decent shape for 10-15k buy it you can’t go wrong. Way more desirable and fun to play then those SS DMD dudes that most people don’t even know how they score! Computers with no soul! IMO

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-is-worth-a-space-walk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.