B95AB42C-361A-4126-9E54-F2B26EA14CC7 (resized).jpeg
AP18079465448025-e1521600371199 (resized).jpg
C95C94D7-9DAE-49DD-82F1-EF63C947E811 (resized).jpeg
images (1) (resized).jpeg
A051E226-5C47-44F5-BAB0-AB4D9DB5BAB1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4480 (resized).jpg
detail (resized).jpg
Unknown-3 (resized).jpeg
There are 224 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 5 years ago

Only 100 made huh, must be cheap. Anybody see how much they are?

#2 5 years ago

Like they always say,

If you have to ask.....
5a0c7693fc7e93db098b4567 (resized).jpg5a0c7693fc7e93db098b4567 (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago

Talking to a local distributor there is no price difference for them between the Gold, Platinum, and Diamond editions. However the distributor has to buy a certain number of Golds to get so many of the others, i.e. something like buy 5 pins they get 4 Golds & 1 Platinum, or buy 10 and the allocations is 7 Golds, 2 Platinums, 1 Diamond. He wouldn't give me the exact numbers and ratios, but confirmed it was a package pricing structure like that.

In other words, Platinum & Diamond will be priced by the distributors, so it will be all over the place......

#4 5 years ago

$25,000.00

I was offered one by a distributor at that price, I graciously turned it down.

#5 5 years ago

I'm guessing $14,999

#6 5 years ago

Too much.

#7 5 years ago

Is there a difference in functionality? Or is purely a cosmetic and number available difference?

#8 5 years ago
One-hundred-Billion (resized).jpgOne-hundred-Billion (resized).jpg
#9 5 years ago

Really not a fan of Stern's recent focus on making Collectibles (BM66, Supreme, Beatles). The whole manufactured rarity thing is for suckers IMO. But it seems to work. Lots of people had no problem filming themselves begging for the rigt to fork over $15k for BM66s. Low hanging fruit I guess.

#10 5 years ago

Seems like as much as they could get away with!

Unknown (resized).jpegUnknown (resized).jpeg
#11 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Really not a fan of Stern's recent focus on making Collectibles (BM66, Supreme, Beatles).

Not sure why you care.

In the same time they've also put out Deadpool, GOTG, and Iron Maiden, and they have a ton of other games currently in production for you to choose from.

It's hard to say these "collectibles" are their main focus. Just a small part of their overall production, and it sure doesn't seem like it's getting in the way of any of their other non-collectable projects.

#12 5 years ago

The Diamonds were $10,000, but it looks like now they are completely sold out.

There were only 50 for the USA market, so if you don't have a line on one, it might be too late.

https://thebeatlesstore.com/products/beatlemania-pinball-diamond?variant=17411005153395
diamond1 (resized).jpgdiamond1 (resized).jpg

#13 5 years ago

Really not a fan of Stern's recent focus on making Collectibles (BM66, Supreme, Beatles). The whole manufactured rarity thing is for suckers IMO. But it seems to work. Lots of people had no problem filming themselves begging for the rigt to fork over $15k for BM66s. Low hanging fruit I guess.

So don't buy those. If they've got a market to sell them, and they help the company keep the lights on and people working to make more other pinball, it's absolutely not a bad thing.

#14 5 years ago

I'd rather buy a jokerz

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

$100K by X-mas!

#16 5 years ago

Something about a fool and his money.....

#17 5 years ago

People smoking crack!

#18 5 years ago

I wonder which will be worth more, this or Supreme?

#19 5 years ago

Ill trade some diamonds for it.....

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Hmmmm... interesting to contemplate. There are a lot of Beatles collectors with deep pockets. Evidently, there are also quite a few Supreme collectors with deep pockets as well.

#21 5 years ago

So the Price is not set, but Has a floor limit. It also has a Map(Min Advertised Price) that you cannot post, or put a public price on the game. All quotes must be by phone calls only on platinum and Diamond. The whole Structure of this release is very very different than other games have been.

JJ

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Supreme easily. There were far less of them made, 100? That's it, no crazy gold, platinum, and diamond crap. The only difference between the gold edition Beatles and diamond edition is a mirrored backglass and apron plaque working. With over 1500 Beatle gold being made I don't see the diamond edition with minimal extras going for Supreme money.

#23 5 years ago

Champagne corks are popping at Stern! What's next, Elvis '52? Star Trek '65? B&W Twilight Zone?

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Champagne corks are popping at Stern! What's next, Elvis '52? Star Trek '65? B&W Twilight Zone?

I'm crossing my fingers for Bonanza '59

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Champagne corks are popping at Stern!

And that's a good thing.

Only pinheads would be sad that a company has an elite product for sale, LOL

Ford has their new GT cars that are based on those old GT40s.

Nobody who can only afford a Mustang is posting day after day "Fnck that!! Ford is making a big profit on an old design!!!! ", "I bet Ford is rolling in cash, and suckers are out there buying this shlt!!!"
1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Like they always say,
If you have to ask.....
[quoted image]

Herb Alpert enjoys a Diamond.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Star Trek could be fun.

#28 5 years ago
2lz24b (resized).jpg2lz24b (resized).jpg
#29 5 years ago

It sounds to me like it's the action figure rarity model, where you have to buy a 10 pack (or a case in the case of action figures), they're all the same price, and you get one super rare one and two rare ones in every case. The dealer decides how much to sell the rare ones and the super rare one for, but Stern sells 10 at a time instead of 1. There are no differences between the models except cosmetics, I believe.

I hate this model. It's WAY worse than Pro/Prem/LE/SLE. Get it out of pinball.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

The whole Structure of this release is very very different than other games have been.

That's a nice way to put it

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

There were only 50 for the USA market, so if you don't have a line on one, it might be too late.
https://thebeatlesstore.com/products/beatlemania-pinball-diamond?variant=17411005153395
[quoted image]

Completely? Maybe from the Beatles Store, but not sold out from distributors. Someone mentioned yesterday you could only add 7 Golds to the cart, so maybe they only purchased one 10 pack.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Someone mentioned yesterday you could only add 7 Golds to the cart, so maybe they only purchased one 10 pack.

You can add 43 right now, so maybe they bought 6 additional ten-packs.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

if you don't have a line on one, it might be too late.

Oh No! Whatever shall I do now?
I have always depended on the kindness of Stern distributors.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Anything that's good for Stern will be celebrated by Stern. Anything that sells well expands the hobby world-wide. Champagne corks should indeed pop in the Stern factory and also in enthusiasts' homes, whether they like this pin or not. If I cannot afford one I should not begrudge someone else who can. What expands the hobby and brings new people in has got to be good for everyone. Elvis '52? Bring it on! My wife won't complain if I bring that one into my home. Star Trek '65? I am not the slightest bit interested. But I'm happy if others are.

Unknown-1 (resized).jpegUnknown-1 (resized).jpeg
#35 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Oh No! Whatever shall I do now?
I have always depended on the kindness of Stern distributors.

Distro dude.

The hip kids call 'em distros.

Or distro's if you are into the whole apostrophe butchering thing.

#36 5 years ago
162D283A-20CE-4460-8E28-9E4792E1883A (resized).jpeg162D283A-20CE-4460-8E28-9E4792E1883A (resized).jpeg
#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

What's next Star Trek '65?

gawd.. please... no. That's all we need is to "KaPow" a Bally Star Trek.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

yes please!

#39 5 years ago

I wonder how much a PICTURE of a Beatles Diamond Edition will go for?

Stay tuned for a new batch of eBay scams.

#40 5 years ago

I wonder if the dude who made the video getting ripped off for a Supreme picture is also a Beatles fanatic?

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

You can add 43 right now, so maybe they bought 6 additional ten-packs.

No you can't. I just tried it again. Select 8 or more and hit add to cart.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

[quoted image]

It's weird actually, on the website you mention, the diamond, gold and platinum are all at 10.000$

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

It's weird actually, on the website you mention, the diamond, gold and platinum are all at 10.000$

Too bad you can't get Amazon to price match

#44 5 years ago

10 pack?

Everybody knows the best stuff comes in either 6 or 12 packs.

#45 5 years ago

So none of these POS's have coin slots?

#46 5 years ago

To say the least, the pricing system on these is unique, sort of a see what the market will bear kind of thing. If you are hoping that new pinball prices will stabilize or even go down a little, then you really have to wish that this fails miserably, otherwise it's only going to encourage Stern,(and other's for that matter) to continue the upward trend.

I haven't been a fan of the whole LE thing right from the beginning, especially the alteration of the playfields, at least all 3 versions will play the same. Making coin slots an option is just funny!!

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

So the Price is not set, but Has a floor limit. It also has a Map(Min Advertised Price) that you cannot post, or put a public price on the game. All quotes must be by phone calls only on platinum and Diamond. The whole Structure of this release is very very different than other games have been.
JJ

So was that price you told me on the phone the other day the real price?
And if so, will it be different (ie: possibly lower) if I contact another distributor?
I would love to buy from you, as I have purchased many NIB games from you, but in this brave new world, I am sure you can understand that price trumps service/loyalty.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

And if so, will it be different (ie: possibly lower) if I contact another distributor?
I would love to buy from you, as I have purchased many NIB games from you, but in this brave new world, I am sure you can understand that price trumps service/loyalty.

It's called negotiating so yes you can call someone else and you might get a better or worse price. It's truly free market pinball.

Who in their right mind would pay for this absolute cash grab garbage is beyond me.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

There are many different "real prices".

And sometimes price fixing is Ok and sometimes it's not, like this time.

#50 5 years ago

Current trend favors Beatles, LE's and HE restores of mediocre games. Artwork and rarity- real or contrived- trumps playability. Higher profit per machine, lower production. This is not your grandfather's hobby anymore.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 224 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-is-the-diamond-beatles?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.