(Topic ID: 139466)

How much is a Predator/Magic Girl Prototype Worth?

By kaneda

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 257 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ChrisVW
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
a1cedeaedaac219a242e0d427a29f55a.jpg
SchruteBuck.jpg
454205-i.jpg
th.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nate1981s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago

Whoever owns the predator I wish they would dump the ROM's and upload good images of the playfield so someone can make a good playing pinMAME copy.

#37 8 years ago

The Predator pin was complete. Non pinsiders with larger collections I am sure would pay $20k+ for it if it was the only one or one of two. Some of those DE prototype unreleased games such as King Kong sell for $10-20k and I think Predator is much more desirable due to it being a modern complete DMD game, rarity, and good theme. If you don't agree you are fooling yourself. Not everyone cares about the morality/legality of it.

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

This looks semi playable to me. I didn't know it made it this far though.
ยป YouTube video

I had no idea it was that far along. Looked real nice too. No wonder so many preordered this.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nate1981s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-is-predatormagic-girl-prototype-worth?tu=nate1981s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.