(Topic ID: 139466)

How much is a Predator/Magic Girl Prototype Worth?

By kaneda

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 257 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ChrisVW
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
a1cedeaedaac219a242e0d427a29f55a.jpg
SchruteBuck.jpg
454205-i.jpg
th.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Also, if every thread was like this one or some other ones I've seen lately, the site shouldn't exist.

Omg, if you don't like a post don't read it, much less bother to post in it! Drain it. Ignore it. Whatever.

I could def see MG coming to the point of auction down the road and if it fetched $$ to pay off debts to people who had money in on it why shouldn't that happen? Is it better to torch it and not get anything out of it to pay anyone?

#117 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This subject has been discussed in the Jpop thread on several occasions and the overwhelming majority could care less.

Did everyone freak out then as well or is this really more because k posed the question? I haven't followed those threads too much so this is the first time I've seen the question come up. Seemed like a valid question- from kaneda or anyone else.

I thought mg looked and sounded amazing at nw show even if it was not finished. To me it would be awesome if someone else could purchase at auction with proceeds going to pay others back and finish it or hire someone to finish it to good playability.

#120 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I would imagine it's akin to rubbernecking at an accident

Been thinking same thing. 15k for that loch ness... Wow!

#198 8 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

At the least it also serves to out people who maliciously get joy from other fellow hobbyist misfortune

Seriously dude? No one interested in the topic is trying to "rub salt" anywhere and I'm sick of hearing that expression. It's just a discussion and that's it. It doesn't make anyone a villain for talking about it. But please feel free to blacklist me on your account if that's how you feel. Jesus.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-is-predatormagic-girl-prototype-worth?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.