(Topic ID: 171946)

How much is my 1977 Gottlieb Lucky Hand worth?

By spalmerton330

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Lucky hand (resized).jpg
Lucky hand 2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spalmerton330.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hello all,

I am new to the pinball community and received a 1977 Gottlieb Lucky Hand. The one whom gave me the machine is former Buffalo Bills player, Wray Carlton, whom scored the first AFL Buffalo Bills touchdown. It has all of its original components and is in pretty decent condition. I have attached some photos as well so you can see for yourself. The legs were detached for transportation.

I am curious as to how much this machine is worth. I have one offer for $450, it seems a little low. Let me know.

I appreciate any and all responses!

Lucky hand 2 (resized).jpgLucky hand 2 (resized).jpg
Lucky hand (resized).jpgLucky hand (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

I am in the Western New York area.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I must not see what your seeing.
Mike

What would you price this machine at, Mike?

1 week later
#23 7 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

What a dillweed. Gets a free game, gets a free evaluation and then lists game for free for twice the valuation. Was it Thing who said.... GREEEEEED?

Actually, I am a pretty poor individual trying to make ends meet, bills to pay, mouths to feed. Before you say GREEEEEEED, find your facts first. If you add all evaluations and divide them (thats the average, buddy), its around 2000.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spalmerton330.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-is-my-1977-gottlieb-lucky-hand-worth?tu=spalmerton330 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.