(Topic ID: 171946)

How much is my 1977 Gottlieb Lucky Hand worth?

By spalmerton330

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Lucky hand (resized).jpg
Lucky hand 2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago

With a title like this, it depends on how much you want to wait. If you want it sold in a week, list it for $1000 and take less. If you want top $ for it, it may take a while to sell. If you are willing to ship it to the West coast, you may even get closer to 2K for it. It really depends on what length you are willing to go for the buyer when you are selling a machine. Your location is key as well. EM's are typically a hotter commodity on the West coast.

So, your how much is it worth question can have a lot of different answers. You see?

1 week later
#30 7 years ago

So, using the original thread creator's logic: if some random uninformed person says it's worth $200, you are going to factor that in to your "asking price"? That's just nonsense.

If you add up the "evaluations" in this thread that are not jokes, you should get $1220.

900 (less than 1K was quoted)

6100 divided by 5 = 1220

And that is considering a couple quoted prices that were "completely restored". This one is NOT.

I would not expect an offer over 1K. Hell, anything is possible... I just don't see it "in the cards" this time.

If you are "poor against time" like your post above suggests, 1000 is a ton of money. You should take it.

Likewise, if someone offers you $2000 for it and you post a pic of the $ with my handle in it, I will send Pinside a donation on your behalf, since you will likely not pay the fees that you should for the ad you created.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-is-my-1977-gottlieb-lucky-hand-worth?tu=snyper2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.