(Topic ID: 86956)

How much is JPops Alice in Wonderland going to cost?

By zr11990

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by doghouse
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2441702-0720251747-origi.gif
IMG_7005.JPG
20140321_223128.jpg
20140321_154540.jpg
20140321_154359.jpg
20140327_184608.jpg
20140327_184552.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hardware.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I would not be out of the JPop pins if it wasnt for the sudden end of the 100 year old film business. We were promised a few more years and then the US bankruptcy judge said no more film business for Kodak and they were the only ones left. They were even makimng money since Fuji dropped out. Now I have no way to show the movie. I had help with the movie studios for the 9 at the indoor but nothing for drive in theatres. Its gets even more expensive with 3 phase power and internet requirements. I have had to sell many good pins to keep cash flow going. I just had to take out terrible leasing with a dollar buyout. this 70k equipment is going to cost me over 110k for 60 months. Not many options for drive in theatres so financing companies consider it a legal risk. I spoke with John and he undertands. I even left late from expo to sit with him in the lobby. I so want the pins but not at the expense of thsi buisness open since 1952. I would hate to be the one who killed it in my 9th year of ownership. I have had the games here since 1980 so its been fun for what seems like a lifetime. If I had won the national contest that many of you tried to help vote free all would be ok mostly.

[attachment=1578150,]

I remember all of this like it was yesterday as I had a WOZ deposit with you at the time. I did do the vote for you around the same time. Can't believe a year has come and gone already.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hardware.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-is-jpops-alice-in-wonderland-going-to-cost?tu=hardware and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.