(Topic ID: 94049)

How much is Iron Man with Shipping???????

By thedarkknight77

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by PW79
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ohh no.gif
image-966.jpg
#1 9 years ago

What are you guys getting for prices with shipping. Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

#2 9 years ago

I inquired 6 hours ago and no response.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks.........I have heard this from a few people now. That is how much I paid for my Second run Tron.

#5 9 years ago

Should make the "I'll never pay $8K for a NIB Stern" whiners happy.

#6 9 years ago

Only quote i've gotten is $5100 and i've sent 5 inquiries out. Supply must be low.

Somebody pm me the name of the guy who quoted you 4800, please.

#7 9 years ago

$4795 shipped out of state and no tax

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

pm me the name, please.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

mtdouble said:

I would also appreciate the name. Thanks.

#10 9 years ago

Remember that what a Distributor quotes to a valued/returning customer might not be what they quote you if you are contacting them for the first time.

#11 9 years ago

Price also depends if you use a credit card or not.

Robert

#12 9 years ago

looks like it is sold out at the place I ordered from (game exchange)

#13 9 years ago

... wrong info. delete

#14 9 years ago

I inquired 5 places. Got quoted $5095 & $5100. Two other places didn't respond at all and the third responded but didn't know if he had games.

I was thinking about buying two games at once but now i guess i'll buy zero. Something used will fall by the wayside.

Everyone knows i'm a tirekicker, i guess.

#15 9 years ago

$4795 shipped

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

$4795 shipped

Good luck finding that price . They are all gone but you will find them at 5K and above shipped .

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Good luck finding that price . They are all gone but you will find them at 5K and above shipped .

Wait until the 2nd run or be an idiot & buy one from an asshole flipper or greedy distro

Here's a screenshot of my shopping cart yesterday

I didn't buy one though, rather have a Metallica or ACDC

image-966.jpgimage-966.jpg

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

The two dist that i emailed on thursday never got back to me. I was pm'd by several guys who claimed to be in at $4800. Oh well, if demand is there, they'll make more.

#19 9 years ago

Early bird gets the pin below 5k with shipping

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Early bird gets the pin below 5k with shipping

I emailed two guys within 30 minutes of the announcement and got no quote. That's fine, i'll probably just look for ac/dc premium used for low 5's as that is hands down a better game. I was looking for a game like TODAY to scratch my itch. no biggie.

#21 9 years ago

Why is price a big deal? Pinball is for enjoyment not investment! A few hundred really make that much difference? I thought we are all fine with losing a little... Not!

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Why is price a big deal? Pinball is for enjoyment not investment! A few hundred really make that much difference? I thought we are all fine with losing a little... Not!

I'd like to lose as little up front or pay what the other guys are paying up front. I realize you only post to antagonize people or sell stuff, so i don't know why i'm dignifying this with a response.

personally, i think Iron man is a $4500 game TO ME, so at $4800 i'm already 300 beyond my comfort level. 600 is way beyond my comfort level based on how much i like the game.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I emailed two guys within 30 minutes of the announcement and got no quote. That's fine, i'll probably just look for ac/dc premium used for low 5's as that is hands down a better game. I was looking for a game like TODAY to scratch my itch. no biggie.

That sucks man. I went to a distro's site and paid without talking to anyone. Then I called and talked to one of them and they further assisted me. Good luck getting one bud

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

That sucks man. I went to a distro's site and paid without talking to anyone. Then I called and talked to one of them and they further assisted me. Good luck getting one bud

Thanks! I learned something today (another pinsider also told me about this today). No big deal, it'll work out. Enjoy your game!

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Thanks! I learned something today (another pinsider also told me about this today). No big deal, it'll work out. Enjoy your game!

You are better off waiting.

We don't even know what this IM2.0 redux is really gonna be yet. What will the improvised toys look like? Hope Gomez didn't make em or they will be a flat piece of plastic like TRS or TAV. Shit the PF could be MDF like IM Classic for all we know. It will prolly be fine but like Mulder trust no one

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You are better off waiting.
We don't even know what this IM2.0 redux is really gonna be yet. What will the improvised toys look like? Hope Gomez didn't make em or they will be a flat piece of plastic like TRS or TAV. Shit the PF could be MDF like IM Classic for all we know. It will prolly be fine but like Mulder trust no one

It's still a brand new Iron Man so I am thrilled at that prospect alone. I also still have my original IM pro. I am excited to get the VE. Doubt Stern will shit on us like he tried with the Classic. Lessons learned.

#28 9 years ago

When the hype settles down and people find out they don't care for the game, we should be able to find them HUO for 4500.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

When the hype settles down and people find out they don't care for the game, we should be able to find them HUO for 4500.

I'm betting even less dude. Like high $3K's similar to other Pros (Met, ST & etc). I swear prices are higher on the first & last run of every game unless it's TAV or TF.

Hell I'm not sure why I even priced the game, curiosity probably? I get to enjoy IM all the time but it just feels like a plastic ass game with some GI Joe's on it. Maybe the former price tag made me over critical of its features however. Its fun though, if I had unlimited cash/space I'd cop it.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Yep. As you know, I absolutely love the pin, but as I told you, there are going to be people buying IM who don't have much, if any, time on it, and when the pin hands them their ass, they are going to get frustrated with the pin and put it up for sale.

#31 9 years ago

Why the hell did Stretch give me a thumbs down?

Is it because he's trying to sell a $7000 used IM when NIB are $4795?

Pretty sure I never shit on his FS thread or disrespected him in any way.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yep. As you know, I absolutely love the pin, but as I told you, there are going to be people buying IM who don't have much, if any, time on it, and when the pin hands them their ass, they are going to get frustrated with the pin and put it up for sale.

Yea, I agree. However, I was able to play it a few times and I absolutely love it. Sometimes I think that it's not that a game is perceived as tough but rather the playfield that appeals to people. I personally love games that have an open playfield.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I love the pin. Fast, fan layout. I've seen it own the some great players. When you have random magnets, and a bash toy that is close, the game can be over quickly. A kick back is one of my favorite features. I also love the theme.

I'm glad that my buddy owns one and I can play anytime I like, otherwise I would have gotten one a while back and I don't have the space or money for one.

#34 9 years ago

Priced well is All I'll say !! That's why I'm buy-n 2 .

Ohh no.gifOhh no.gif
#35 9 years ago

$4795 IM's are in stock again

#36 9 years ago

Can you pm me the distributor who is selling for that price? Thanks

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Can you pm me the distributor who is selling for that price? Thanks

Hmmmm

Your name is unfamiliar

Are you a Stern MSRP snitch?

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Priced well is All I'll say !! That's why I'm buy-n 2 .

Is this true?

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Hmmmm
Your name is unfamiliar
Are you a Stern MSRP snitch?

Nope, just want to buy one. Thanks

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Why the hell did Stretch give me a thumbs down?
Is it because he's trying to sell a $7000 used IM when NIB are $4795?
Pretty sure I never shit on his FS thread or disrespected him in any way.

Because he's the biggest baby on pinside? Just a guess.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Nope, just want to buy one. Thanks

Cryptic PM sent

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-is-iron-man-with-shipping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.