(Topic ID: 219504)

How much is a real Marilyn Taxi worth?

By Mad_Dog_Coin_Op

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hello all,

I have an opportunity to purchase a real Marilyn Taxi in desperate need of being shopped. The translight, playfield and cabinet all look like they will clean up nice and I might be able to save a few of the boards. The plastics, plastics ramps, topper and legs will all need replaced. What do you think something like that is worth? I want to make sure I don’t over pay. Thanks in advance.

#2 5 years ago

Same as a regular in that shape. There seems to be more Marilyn versions out there than people think.

LTG : )

#3 5 years ago

Same value as the Lola to my knowledge, I have a Marilyn , there were an almost equal amount of Lola’s made as Marilyn’s

#4 5 years ago

With all the stuff that needs replacing I think around $500 -$600

#5 5 years ago

I thought the Marilyn’s were more rare than that. That’s why I asked before I pulled the trigger.

#6 5 years ago

Honestly, imo, no one cares whether it's a Marilyn or lola.

That thing needs a lot of loot into it. AND, are you sure it'll even boot if you get new boards?

I'd pass and spend the money on a known working taxi. It's one of the best/most iconic pinball machines ever made and my favorite.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-is-a-real-marilyn-taxi-worth?hl=mad_dog_coin_op and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.