Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Does Tim change your opinion of the PHOF”

• Not at all. I love the place 55 votes
      46%
    • I look past his attitude and play pinball 22 votes
      18%
    • It gets old. Still like to go there though. 9 votes
      8%
    • It drove me nuts. Now I don't bother. 5 votes
      4%
    • I don't like the place because of the lack of maintenance. 28 votes
      24%

(119 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1377130_511216302299200_1831418823_n.jpg
    IMAG2305.jpg
    IMAG2304.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phishrace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from ReallifePin:

There is quite a bit of negativity on Pinside about the place.

I used to let the online chatter about PHOF bother me. Not any more. The vast majority of the complaints come from collectors who rarely go there. Every time I go there everyone is having fun. The folks doing the most complaining aren't his regular customers.

Tim's (mild) attitude is like a bonus. For all he's done for pinball and folks down on their luck, he's entitled to do things how he wishes. He doesn't owe us or anybody else anything at all. If you don't like how he runs his business, don't go there. If you don't like how he represents pinball, open your own better museum in Vegas. Property is cheap there now. Show Tim how it's done.

Quoted from ReallifePin:

I've got a special occasion next month that I wanted to have at the HOF with friends and family.

Unless the kids are all teens and older, the PHOF probably isn't the best place. The PHOF is like a dive bar without the alcohol. More adult fun. It is Las Vegas after all. Other museums, like PPM, are more welcoming to younger kids. The PHOF will never be mistaken for CEC. Leave the kids at home. (or drop them off unattended at CEC on the way d

#100 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

This is where I think the disconnect is. I know I'm personally saying that I could help Tim double his donations to charity just by changing the way things operate a bit.

Saying Tim could do better is like saying Mother Teresa was lazy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phishrace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-does-tim-change-your-opinion-of-the-phof?tu=phishrace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.