(Topic ID: 67425)

How much do you spend on a game new or used ?

By cal50

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by cal50
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How much have you paid or will pay for a game. Any game.”

• 1) $1000 or less 8 votes
      14%
    • 2) $1000 ~$2000 10 votes
      17%
    • 3) $2000~$3000 12 votes
      20%
    • 4) $4000~$6000 10 votes
      17%
    • 5) $6000~$8000 17 votes
      29%
    • 6) $8000~$10,000 6 votes
      10%
    • 7) Anything above #6 is insane 5 votes
      8%

(Multiple choice - 59 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ManiacMama.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 10 years ago

The only reason I am willing to pay on the high side is because today in the here and now I don't have a choice not because I WANT to but if I want to play the games I like I have too. If used games in the titles I like weren't almost as much a NIB then I would buy used. We are pins home use virgins and NO Experience in fixing/rebuilding ect. While my hubby is looking into some electronic courses we want to start playing pins in a couple weeks not next fall Now that can change in a year from now if we start rebuilding our owns games but the POLL was for today.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ManiacMama.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-do-you-spend-on-a-game-new-or-used?tu=ManiacMama and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.