Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Wamprat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How much do you nudge?”

• Not at all, I'm afraid to nudge it down the drain 22 votes
      9%
    • Very little, never tilt 51 votes
      21%
    • Average nudger, rarely tilt 112 votes
      47%
    • above average nudger, often tilts 41 votes
      17%
    • Big nudger, nudges the machine across the floor, tilts very often 13 votes
      5%

(239 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nudge.png
    image-2.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    on_wall.jpg
    pinbeatdown.jpg
    pinbeatdown.jpg
    pinballburied.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    tickletickle.jpeg
    MP.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 12 years ago

I Don't Nudge or Move the Pin @ All... I've seen Player's Shake and Hump a Pin while Play-n , the ball is gonna go where it's gonna go.. Humping a Pin,, Check out Billy bob,, excuse the munchkin's language ...

10 months later
    #44 11 years ago

Look at this Moron ,, If that was my JM , his AZZ would have been Stomped !!!!!

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from Kingoftron:

I pretty much never nudge, I'm always afraid that it'll contribute to something breaking under there.

That's Kinda the way I feel, Hell i just Moved BSD from 1 end to the other in the GRG and I had a Credit dot ( a Year or so ago ) and I Sure as Hell Don't want to Bump/Nudge TZ !!

#62 11 years ago

Watch Gomez Nudging the BIBLE in this video,, the ball is in the Pop-bumper area , why Nudge or Bump when it's in that location ? I was @ Shanetastic's 2-nite , Played his RBION ,, All j=his Pin's ,, talk about Nudging ,, He would almost bring his IM off the ground to the Left or right, That Left Ramp if it don't completely make it up , It Will head SDTM..

#74 11 years ago
    Quoted from system11:

I have a flock of waiting ninja who behead anyone who nudges my machines, even gently.

Funny !!

#88 11 years ago

DM with the Up-Rite Handles is the Perfect Tool's to Nudge with .. I Don't move the Pin to much tho .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-do-you-nudge?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.