(Topic ID: 260776)

How much could you make off operating 1 pin?

By cyberslunk

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DS_Nadine
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 4 years ago

I'd route something other than Stranger Things Pro. I have no experience in routing but did not enjoy the pin. CGC remakes on the other hand, that would get my attention. Stern Deadpool Pro might do well. Real operator feedback here obviously would trump my opinion. I mean would impeach my opinion. Disclaimer. I am no hipster, just a suburban Dad.

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Funny you mention that. It got me to thinking.
    A friend of mine, his father operated Sandy Horses all over the US. Approximately 1950's, 60's, and 70's. Had a big operation. Made a good living. Middle of it one of the mob owned corporations wanted to buy him out. After the buy out he would have to work it for a year to help them. Which he decided not to sell when he found out that really meant he'd be working for them for free, for life.
    So about the time of the video fad he wanted to retire. Everybody wanted video games, not kiddie rides. So his run was done.
    I use this as an example when people think a used game has resale value. It may. But changing times, tastes, technologies, or the economy, can effect that plan.
    LTG : )

And the Mob apparently...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-could-you-make-off-operating-1-pin?tu=kozmckpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.