(Topic ID: 260776)

How much could you make off operating 1 pin?

By cyberslunk

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by DS_Nadine
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Steve_d71.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from adol75:

I'd be very curious to hear how people get injured while playing pinball. Not that I don't believe it could happen, the world is always made of unexpected stories, but I keep trying to picture how an accident could happen, aside from bad legs that could break, without seeing it.

The local operator in my area had a flipper button push inside the machine. A kid put his fingers in the hole and got them stuck. The local fire department was called and prayed the coin door open to free the child. It was the Simpsons Pinball Party. Anything can happen!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Steve_d71.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-could-you-make-off-operating-1-pin?tu=Steve_d71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.