(Topic ID: 33312)

how much are WOZ LE's actually selling for?

By edwinpblue

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

third you have no idea what other people did regarding buying and selling games and finally I haven't lost a moments sleep over this

This is an odd statement, what other people are you referencing? I happen to speak to a lot of people about my buying and selling, as Im sure playernumber4 does as well

#40 11 years ago

.....1,2,3,4, countdown to moderator telling edwinpblue to take it easy. LOL

#45 11 years ago

Nothing like a good redundant, negative, de sha vue thread.

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

I (and many others) am not "hoping my game holds value." As others mentioned, our pre-orders were a chance to get in on a new venture and support a new pin company. And the ECLE is still a killer value. $6500, where the regular WOZ will be selling for $7k or more. Besides the gorgeous emerald green rails/legs (amazing quality), the shaker motor and Invisiglass are great additions. So, ignoring stuff like the handsome wooden apron cover and Emerald City topper, the value added to the ECLE is several hundred dollars more than the regular version, yet many of us bought it for far less. No worries here!
As for the game itself, the layout is solid and the build quality is incredible. The detail, sturdiness and innovation just set new standards for pinball excellence. Once you see this game in person (and it weighs in at 390 pounds!), you'll realize just how shoddy/flimsy those other new pins are that also sell in the same price range. The game is completely adjustable: set it steep or shallow, adjust flipper strength appropriately. Nice flow, and the 'stop' in 'stop-and-go' is pretty brief when it occurs, so overall then game keeps moving. The one remaining question, whether the rules will be great, is a no-brainer. I have zero doubt that Keefer will deliver his best effort to date, outdoing TSPP, WPT, and LOTR. We'll all see for sure pretty soon.

Really, wtf is "de sha vue"????? *sigh*

Also nothing like a pointless spelling police call out. Im sure you understood what I meant. Right?

#71 11 years ago

Dude, you got reported because your trolling for arguments. Im sure you knew you would, that was the point. I did not report you, because I do not care enough to do so. Easy does it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-much-are-woz-les-actually-selling-for?tu=pen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.