• Less Than 400 2 votes
    2%
  • All 400 14 votes
    11%

(126 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5a0457134a32c93dd076168c3cf306c3fb60b7c7_hq (resized).png

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No State of the Stern mention yesterday, Trudeau busted, seems pretty bleak for an update.

They mentioned GB. Last I checked isn’t that a Trudeau Game.

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

They mentioned GB. Last I checked isn’t that a Trudeau Game.

The point was no mention and no Trudeau (like WWE) is a double whammy. And Ghostbusters actually sold good numbers so they'll definitely try to zip that up. No such motivation for WWE.

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The point was no mention and no Trudeau (like WWE) is a double whammy. And Ghostbusters actually sold good numbers so they'll definitely try to zip that up. No such motivation for WWE.

Trudeau! Trudeau!

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Trudeau! Trudeau!

Couple more weeks to the next court date on 11/20, btw.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I talked with Zach a few weeks ago and gave him a detailed list of bug fixes and potential improvements that he had asked for. He was going to be a proponent for it and see what he could help get done. I don't think it will be next week, but I have faith that at some point in the future at least the bug fixes will be addressed. Hopefully more than that.

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I talked with Zach a few weeks ago and gave him a detailed list of bug fixes and potential improvements that he had asked for. He was going to be a proponent for it and see what he could help get done. I don't think it will be next week, but I have faith that at some point in the future at least the bug fixes will be addressed. Hopefully more than that.

Have you got to the World Heavyweight Belt yet John?

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Have you got to the World Heavyweight Belt yet John?

Once when a ball was stuck, never legitimately. I've been only the final pin away before, and had it in the ring multiple times for that 1 pin, but it just wouldn't happen. I've got to get my live stream setup all setup so I can start recording games. I've missed some doozies not having a recording setup and I want to make sure I get the Heavyweight Championship when it happens.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

LesManley can you give more details on this.
i have this pin about 2 month and i love wwe, but it feels "unfinished"
at some point i was stuck in progess, i removed the glass and i could do anything but the game wont progress.
when i remember right i couldnt start intercontinental championship

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from bGnschen:

lesmanley can you give more details on this.
i have this pin about 2 month and i love wwe, but it feels "unfinished"
at some point i was stuck in progess, i removed the glass and i could do anything but the game wont progress.
when i remember right i couldnt start intercontinental championship

It is possible to get to the Heavyweight Championship match, it's just extremely difficult to do so. I've never heard of anyone getting there legitimately at this point. A few posts up from this, I outlined the changes I spoke with Zach about...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club/page/15#post-4024084

#60 6 years ago

LesManley

100% agree with everything you wrote!
if i can help you in any way to get this done by stern just say it

thank you!

3 weeks later
#61 6 years ago

any news?
maybe we can fund some money and kickstart this project

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from bGnschen:

any news?
maybe we can fund some money and kickstart this project

No, but I haven't asked. I think if/when it comes it will be more of a surprise like Walking Dead was.

8 months later
#63 5 years ago

i admonish stern with every code update they do on facebook....but noone cares
isnt there a possibility to do code updates by ourselves?

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from bGnschen:

i admonish stern with every code update they do on facebook....but noone cares
isnt there a possibility to do code updates by ourselves?

You just aren't admonishing hard enough. Keep at it!

7 months later
#65 5 years ago

I've seen number #123 so if they start at #1 at least 123. I'd say probably 200 though.

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from louknees:

I've seen number #123 so if they start at #1 at least 123. I'd say probably 200 though.

Earlier in this thread I mentioned I personally have #234 and ipdb has pics of 343. If they actually did start at 1 then there would be at least 343 of them.

#67 5 years ago

the game upright sucks.

so too many no matter what.

mjr

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

the game upright sucks.
so too many no matter what.
mjr

Makes Munsters look like the game Kingpin EM.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Makes Munsters look like the game Kingpin EM.

hey i own that one.

hey i want to sell it BAD.

mjr

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-wwe-les-were-made/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.