• Less Than 400 2 votes
    2%
  • All 400 14 votes
    11%

(126 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5a0457134a32c93dd076168c3cf306c3fb60b7c7_hq (resized).png
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

How Many WWE LEs Were Made?

Being that we know that Stern had left over WWE LE trim,
it can be deduced that they didn't actually make 400 of them right?

It's hard to believe that they made 400 of the PRO version let alone the LE right?
Most if not all dealers bought a few right? But there are not many dealers...

How many WWE LEs do you think were made?

#2 6 years ago

I have one, and was told less than 80, Stern is not publishing numbers.

#3 6 years ago

The good news is that they have enough armor for over half GOTGLE

#4 6 years ago

100, just a guess. Pros 50. Just a guess.

#5 6 years ago

Considering 40 pinsiders have the LE in their collections and there are 14 on route I'm going to say more than 50.

and considering 33 have the Pro in their collections and there are 36 on route I'm going to say more than 50 there too.

#6 6 years ago

I actually like the game.....who knows, the "dog" might just become very desirable one day.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I actually like the game.....who knows, the "dog" might just become very desirable one day.

I'm with you brother. It isn't perfect by any means, but it gets an especially bad rap from early code that didn't do it any favors and people who pan it that don't even know the ruleset. Here's to hoping Zach can get some traction on the bug fixes and code improvements we discussed. In the meantime, I'll keep shooting for the impossible dream of the Heavyweight Championship title. I can get to Valinor, but still haven't gotten the Heavyweight Title, so there is no lack of challenge from the game, that's for sure.

#8 6 years ago

GOTG LE owners should be happy that WWE LE armor wasn't pink with blue polka dots.

And good to know Stern is recycling that old junk - they're thinking of the environment

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

good to know Stern is recycling that old junk - they're thinking of the environment

Green baby! Green!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

L.E. is a kinda full game and neat.
PRO is really a lite version...

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

L.E. is a kinda full game and neat.
PRO is really a lite version...

I remember when it came out. I played both the Pro and the LE and I didn't think either of them were neat. I will grant you, I'm not a WWE fan. But I tend to overlook that when evaluating a new game. Just playwise, it didn't capture me.

I don't think too many of these were made. It wasn't a big seller, the theme wouldn't drive sales. However, it was the perfect game at the time because it was the very first SPIKE game released. As a company changes platforms, it is usually cheaper that the first main product based on the platform sells less. That gives them a better field test and makes it cheaper to fix problems due to less units out there.

#12 6 years ago

Well the LE listed in th market place is #71 so could we say at least 71 LE's were made. My guess would be about 150.

#13 6 years ago

Way too many!

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Green baby! Green!

do you mean they have too much of these from... GB LE !?

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

... it gets an especially bad rap from early code that didn't do it any favors and people who pan it that don't even know the ruleset...

as often Les...
and this is not the only one, pity for sure of course

#16 6 years ago

Wrestlemania is a damn fun game. It is the unfortunate victim of the pinside hive mind. I would guess a lot of people shit talking the game have never even played it. I acquired one in a bulk deal and thought it would be a complete turd but it plays great. Very challenging and does well on location also. The kids go nuts for the theme. Give the game a chance if you see it. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Wrestlemania is a damn fun game. It is the unfortunate victim of the pinside hive mind. I would guess a lot of people shit talking the game have never even played it. I acquired one in a bulk deal and thought it would be a complete turd but it plays great. Very challenging and does well on location also. The kids go nuts for the theme. Give the game a chance if you see it. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Bullshit. I played it. I owned it. I couldn’t get rid of it. Ended up selling for $3300 which I think we’ll all agree is ridiculously
Low for a late model stern game. Had it at Allentown on free play for two days with steadily declining price, didn’t get so much as a single nibble the entire weekend. It’s just not a good game and appeals only
To big time wwe fans, of whom I guess not many are in the market for a pinball machine.

It can be fun once every now and then like any other game. But even when I was new to owning it I just couldn’t get fired up for playing it twice in a row. Don’t blame the “hive mind” for this games shitty reputation, blame Trudeau for designing yet another terrible game in his fabled shitty game portfolio.

You wanna stick up for an underappreiated game that isn’t actually terrible? Transformers ain’t so bad.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You wanna stick up for an underappreiated game that isn’t actually terrible? Transformers ain’t so bad.

Good call, the PRO though, not the LE...

#19 6 years ago

FWIW, I have a WWELE on route and it does pretty well. It's got decent ball times for the general public and a theme that people generally enjoy, especially the 25 - 35 crowd.

#20 6 years ago

Wwe a good pin...I personally like the le better then the pro... But both are fun...this is jus a guess but all say around 100-200 were made...

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Funny enough I thought this would be the case with Transformers for me too. I picked one up thinking I would enjoy it for a long time to come, but after a week I wanted it gone. Once I got to Battle for Cybertron I had no desire to play it anymore since once you beat it you start at square one with the original mode scoring points which means you are back to chopping more wood than Paul Bunyan for next to nothing score wise. Also, there was only so many times I could backhand the Starscream ramp, hit the right orbit, trap it out of the pops and repeat ad nauseum,. The video rips are extremely low quality and almost every mode plays basically the same. For a home environment game, I want a challenge and I thought this would be it. Then I eventually got through Battle For Cyberton on 1 ball on factory settings and that was the last straw for me. Game was sold within a couple of weeks and I never looked back. Maybe it's because I'm not a huge wrestling fan to being with and I do like Transformers, but for me, Transformers was much more of a let down than Wrestlemania will ever be.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Normscoffee:

FWIW, I have a WWELE on route and it does pretty well. It's got decent ball times for the general public and a theme that people generally enjoy, especially the 25 - 35 crowd.

I'd route a PRO

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Well the LE listed in th market place is #71 so could we say at least 71 LE's were made. My guess would be about 150.

I actually made a topic about a year ago asking about LE numbers and the amount they made of the game Scott. I personally have #234 (bought from Art/Oldpinguy) and on ipdb the LE on there is #343. The consensus on the topic was the plates are randomly placed but if they're not there would be at least 343.

As for the LE itself it's broke. Stern needs to fix the code for it to be fully playable unfortunately. It can be a pretty fast game which is cool but if I wasn't such a big wrestling fan I wouldn't own it.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

I have one, and was told less than 80, Stern is not publishing numbers.

Bigger question is how many LEs are sitting in stock at Stern and their distributors? NO ONE wants them at anywhere near the asking prices for NIB.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Bigger question is how many are sitting in stock at Stern and their distributors? NO ONE wants them at anywhere near the asking prices for NIB.

No distributors have Pros in stock, I know that. I looked around hoping for a deal on a NIB. LEs may very well be a different story though.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Bigger question is how many are sitting in stock at Stern and their distributors? NO ONE wants them at anywhere near the asking prices for NIB.

Yes, I do figure there are quite a few LEs still NIB at distributors.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

No distributors have Pros in stock, I know that. I looked around hoping for a deal on a NIB. LEs may very well be a different story though.

Yeah, I was referring to LEs. Clarified the original post.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Bigger question is how many LEs are sitting in stock at Stern and their distributors? NO ONE wants them at anywhere near the asking prices for NIB.

So you are saying that you don't think this one will sell?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55009

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Maybe to a noob with money, but not to anyone that knows what's up.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bullshit. I played it. I owned it. I couldn’t get rid of it. Ended up selling for $3300 which I think we’ll all agree is ridiculously
Low for a late model stern game. Had it at Allentown on free play for two days with steadily declining price, didn’t get so much as a single nibble the entire weekend. It’s just not a good game and appeals only
To big time wwe fans, of whom I guess not many are in the market for a pinball machine.
It can be fun once every now and then like any other game. But even when I was new to owning it I just couldn’t get fired up for playing it twice in a row. Don’t blame the “hive mind” for this games shitty reputation, blame Trudeau for designing yet another terrible game in his fabled shitty game portfolio.

I played your game at Allentown. You must've made out selling it at 3300 because it was a beat POS. I can't even imagine how many paid plays were on it. I'd think you'd say the opposite that you made out on that turd since it was obviously routed hard.

#31 6 years ago

I know it is not so good for biz profile if the public knew 400 we to be made but weren't, but it is good for others that own it to know how rare there game actually is.

#32 6 years ago

Magic Girl, Big Bang Bar, WWE. This baby is ultra rare.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I played your game at Allentown. You must've made out selling it at 3300 because it was a beat POS. I can't even imagine how many paid plays were on it. I'd think you'd say the opposite that you made out on that turd since it was obviously routed hard.

Uh oh.... may want to break out the popcorn.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Uh oh.... may want to break out the popcorn.

5a0457134a32c93dd076168c3cf306c3fb60b7c7_hq (resized).png5a0457134a32c93dd076168c3cf306c3fb60b7c7_hq (resized).png

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

This guy has a terrible memory and smells bad.

Pinside...YOU be the judge!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-wrestlemania-for-kiss-others-or-cash

#36 6 years ago

As HighProtein knows I've got an LE and we love it!

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-wrestlemania-for-kiss-others-or-cash

I see how the shooter lane was omitted in the photos. Caught!

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I see how the shooter lane was omitted in the photos. Caught!

Got me there.

#39 6 years ago

I’d just be happy if they fixed the scoring bugs in tag team multiball. I personally like the game. Is it the best game ever made.... Hell no.
Is it the worst....that is debatable. Monte Carlo still holds that title for me.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I’d just be happy if they fixed the scoring bugs in tag team multiball. I personally like the game. Is it the best game ever made.... Hell no.
Is it the worst....that is debatable. Monte Carlo still holds that title for me.

"worst" is always gonna be hard to pin down. I think it's pretty clearly the worst Stern game since...Striker Extreme?

I like the Motorhead on the soundtrack, and the game art all around doesn't look bad in my opinion. The playfield layout is just awful and that's always going to be the main problem with it.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Still cheaper than Amazon's 8 that are left:

Stern Pinball
Stern Pinball WWE WrestleMania Le Arcade Pinball Machine
Be the first to review this item
Price: $7,995.00 FREE Shipping for Prime members Details
Only 8 left in stock - order soon.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

"worst" is always gonna be hard to pin down. I think it's pretty clearly the worst Stern game since...Striker Extreme?
I like the Motorhead on the soundtrack, and the game art all around doesn't look bad in my opinion. The playfield layout is just awful and that's always going to be the main problem with it.

I forgot about Striker Extreme only because it is so bad my memory completely erased it’s existence.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I love your quote from that sale thread where one guy said all he got for his WWE LE was $5200 and you said "And you sold your LE way too cheap. That will become clear in time. "

Optimism. Fuel for life. I'm sure a number of WWE owners would be very happy to get $5200 for their dog WWE LE now.

#44 6 years ago

Hey, I'm the guy that traded/bought that WWE LE mentioned and sold it a week or so ago. Sold it in 5 or 6 days to a friend. I don't think it's quite as unwanted as you think. Old wrestlers lure in the money of hipsters.

#45 6 years ago

subway, support rails, drops, toy...don't you mean Striker Extreme Super LE?

#46 6 years ago

I'm a proud owner!!! I like the game!!!!

#47 6 years ago

Owners of both versions do deserve a code update.

#48 6 years ago

Totally agree, the game needs an update, there's a fair few bugs that need to be addressed.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Totally agree, the game needs an update, there's a fair few bugs that need to be addressed.

No State of the Stern mention yesterday, Trudeau busted, seems pretty bleak for an update.

#50 6 years ago

I think the WWE LE looks awesome, but I've never played it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 12.50
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-wwe-les-were-made and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.