(Topic ID: 240476)

How many visitors a month does your Barcade / Arcade or Location get?

By TechnicalSteam

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by cjmjmm2006
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DCF3024B-CE0B-4BA0-8314-22E6C2AA8E10 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago

Depends on if you go free play or coin drop. Would you rather get people in at a set fee or pay for play and no entry fee? I’ve seen good results with both. Something geared more to kids works great on free play in my local area.

#8 2 years ago

I was going to open my own arcade. After I talked with city officials, lawyers, cpas, etc I decided it was too much of an undertaking for just me. I had a potential business partner back out and it’s too much work for one person. I already have a full time job and a family, so that left little time to focus on an arcade. There will be a lot of maintenance issues and lots of legal hoops to jump through with taxes/fees/utilities etc. I wound up putting some pins and games on location locally and hope to maybe open my own arcade the future. It’s still a dream I’d like to see come to fruition- maybe one day!

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

What non-pinball games did you put out. I'd like to open an arcade of my own as well, but for now I'll just have games on location. Might have to get a storage unit soon though.

I put out a really nice multicade and a Nintendo playchoice along with a Super Mario pin and slugfest. Mario kart, basketball games, skee Ball, driving games, shooters seem to make a lot more money than pinball. It all depends on your target audience. Different games for kids vs adults.

DCF3024B-CE0B-4BA0-8314-22E6C2AA8E10 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside