(Topic ID: 269948)

How many times have you owned the same title and do you have one now?

By seeburg220

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Aulantern
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E99D91CC-443E-4A1B-B2F9-6067A4D318D5 (resized).jpeg
    7A569E45-318F-45BA-B06F-C15A071B836B (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago

I’ve found in most cases I thought I wanted a title back only to realise why I sold it in the first place.
    Popeye x 3
    Cftbl x3
    Ngg x2
    Bsd x 2
    Sttng x2 still own
    Flintstones x2
    Demo man x2
    FT x2
    TZ x2 still own

#52 3 years ago

POTC x 3 and I’d probably buy another lol.
    STLE x 2 could be on the chopping block again but such a beautiful machine with those lit rails.
    Avengers x3 have kept the third one. HulkLE and pristine.
    X-Men Magneto LE very under rated game.
    Pinball Magic x 2 just sold it again yesterday!
    TWDLE x 2 well premium first then updated to LE after I missed it. Great but brutal at times game.
    Flintstones x 2 wife’s favourite game until she discovered GOTGLE.
    Current lineup as of yesterday.

7A569E45-318F-45BA-B06F-C15A071B836B (resized).jpeg7A569E45-318F-45BA-B06F-C15A071B836B (resized).jpegE99D91CC-443E-4A1B-B2F9-6067A4D318D5 (resized).jpegE99D91CC-443E-4A1B-B2F9-6067A4D318D5 (resized).jpeg
    #53 3 years ago

EBD x2 still have
    Jackbot x2 still have

#54 3 years ago

I have had pinbot, genesis, and xenon at least 5 times each over the years. Several others pretty close to that amount. I would own all of those again and probably will someday

#55 3 years ago

Rollergames 2x currently own
    Flintstones 2x currently own. Really enjoy both and they'll probably stay this time around

#56 3 years ago

Funhouse 3x No
    NBA Fastbreak 2x No
    Game Show 2x Yes 1

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I have had pinbot, genesis, and xenon at least 5 times each over the years. Several others pretty close to that amount. I would own all of those again and probably will someday

I may be listing my pinbot soon and it's very nice.

#58 3 years ago

Boqught 3 or more times - Still Own
    AFM -3
    BK - 3
    Centaur - 3
    EBD -3
    IMDN - 4
    IM - 5
    LOTR - 3
    MM - 3
    TOTAN - 3
    TRON - 3
    TZ - 3

Bought 3 or more times - Sold and Won’t be Returning
    BSD - 3
    Embryon - 3
    Fathom - 3
    FH - 5
    TAF - 3
    TS - 3
    WH20 - 4

Bought 2 times - Sold and Won’t be Returning
    CFTBL - 2
    CV -2
    HS2 - 2
    JD - 2
    SS - 2
    Shrek - 2
    TOM - 2
    WOZ - 2

#59 3 years ago

Space Shuttle x 3 -- last one was so termite eaten, I scrapped it. I suppose you could say I still own 'parts' of it. I generally don't scrap a game if it has a good backglass and playfield. This one had neither.
    Pin-bot x 2 -- This is one of my favorite system 11 games. I may own it again some day.
    Alien Poker x 2 -- I didn't go out and seek these games, they just happen end up in my shop at the same time.

#60 3 years ago

AC/DC Le x1 & AC/DC Premium x1, currently none

Metallica Premium x3, currently none

Star Trek Premium x3 & Star Trek Pro x1, currently none

Kiss Le x1 & Kiss Premium x1, currently have Kiss Le x1

Spiderman Vault x4, currently none

Ghostbusters Le x1 & Ghostbusters Premium x2, currently none

Batman 66 Premium x1, currently none

Aerosmith Premium x2 & Aerosmith Pro x1, currently none

Star Wars Le x1, currently have Star Wars Premium comic art x1

Guardians of the galaxy Le x1, currently have Guardians of the galaxy Le x1

Iron Maiden Premium x1, currently have Iron Maiden Premium x1

Deadpool Le x2, currently none

The Beatles Gold x1, currently have The Beatles Diamond x1

Willy Wonka Le x1, sold it to fund TMNT Le x1

I think that’s it!
    Been in this hobby for 5 years only and have flipped these titles over and over
    Really only regretted selling and thankfully replacing my Kiss Le (found another now), Iron Maiden Premium (bought another 2 months later) and GOTGLe (my wife loves that game)

#61 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I may be listing my pinbot soon and it's very nice.

I appreciate that. Honestly though, the only way to get a good deal in pinball is to just buy them when you see them. I’ve had well over a hundred games and lost money on exactly one. It was also the only game that I ever actively sought out to buy

#62 3 years ago

I appreciate that. Honestly though, the only way to get a good deal in pinball is to just buy them when you see them. I’ve had well over a hundred games and lost money on exactly one. It was also the only game that I ever actively sought out to buy

Ok... I have to know...what pin was it??

#63 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Ok... I have to know...what pin was it??

Super Mario Brothers. My little boy “had to have one” I was the only one to ever play it though and when I finally got rid of if I lost a couple hundred on it. No worries though. I was never in this for money and just love to pick up new games, clean them up, play them, and then trade those off for other new games. A vicious cycle lol

#64 3 years ago

Super Mario Brothers. My little boy “had to have one” I was the only one to ever play it though and when I finally got rid of if I lost a couple hundred on it. No worries though. I was never in this for money and just love to pick up new games, clean them up, play them, and then trade those off for other new games. A vicious cycle lol

I feel you on that one. I am a HUGE Mario fan. I own every Nintendo console ever made, including Japanese versions and various color versions...and I have every Mario game as well. It is the #1 most disappointing theme vs gameplay pin I have ever encountered (followed closely by star wars). I long for a Zelda or mariokart...but it will probably never happen

#65 3 years ago

3X Twilight Zone and yes.
    3X Captain Fantastic and no.
    Would take forever on the doubles. lol.

#66 3 years ago
    Quoted from drummermike:

DE Star Wars 2x. Both gone. Never again.

Curious what you don’t like about it? I’ve never owned it but always thought I would like to.

#67 3 years ago
    Quoted from seeburg220:

Curious what you don’t like about it? I’ve never owned it but always thought I would like to.

Looks nice but boring. I could repeat the death star shot for days on end. Not deep enough for me. Too sparse.

#68 3 years ago

The only one I have ever owned twice was ngg. I missed it after I traded it and the opportunity was there to get another and I enjoyed it for a few months but got bored of it fast and traded it again. I am always hesitant to get one I have owned in the past when there is still so many I have never owned.

#69 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I long for a Zelda or mariokart...but it will probably never happen

wildertronix is just finishing a Zelda game. Maybe he'd build another one to sell?

2 years later
    #70 1 year ago

3x AFM (AFMrSE, AFM, AFMLE) - Do not currently own
    2x Pinbot -Do not currently own
    2x JP (Pro, Premium)-Do not currently own
    2x Whirlwind- Currently own

This is not counting stuff I've loaned out on temporary trade and gotten back (STTNG, TZ, DP)

#71 1 year ago

2X IMDN

LE and now Premium. Only sold my LE because I was offered crazy money (at the time) for it.

#72 1 year ago

I have owned or shopped out no less than 5 copies of GTB Solar City. Currently have one as a parts machine.

#73 1 year ago
    Quoted from Drain1:

I have owned or shopped out no less than 5 copies of GTB Solar City. Currently have one as a parts machine.

EM’s aren’t as easy to find as they once where. Regret passing on Solar City the times I had the opportunity. Been hell bent on getting El Dorado.

#74 1 year ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

... Regret passing on Solar City the times I had the opportunity. Been hell bent on getting El Dorado.

I restored and enjoyed a Target Alpha before selling it. Now have a Gold Strike and complete repro parts awaiting my time and attention.

Great layout - I love all 5 of Gottlieb's (North American) variations with it!

#75 1 year ago

A bunch of x 3 - 5s, and probably still have at least one of each,
    but I'm thinking the top 2 are Dimension x 13 - 15 now down to 3,
    and Gold Strike 13 - 15 now down to 1

#76 1 year ago

I know a guy who is on his 4th SFII.

#77 1 year ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I know a guy who is on his 4th SFII.

That guy has problems. Gift him a therapist for Christmas.

#78 1 year ago

Lionman!!!

#79 1 year ago

x3 BK2K
    x2 JM

I swear these two get passed around more than a hot dish at thanksgiving, or perhaps, the finest of whore.

#80 1 year ago

Fire Power 3x. Twice was the same physical machine. Do not currently own.

#81 1 year ago

So here we are on Space Shuttle number 3. My first ever machine was a Space Shuttle, so the title holds some meaning to me. The current one I have is in the best shape of the 3, with a hardtop installed. I may be keep this one for a while.

#82 1 year ago

2 x Roadshow
    2 x Road Kings
    2 x Buccaneer ( em)

All gone

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-times-have-you-owned-the-same-title-and-do-you-have-one-now/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.