Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by r6emperor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hammerhead1550.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 10 years ago

I have one, so does my brother (his was actually a birthday present from me). I did make the mistake of giving him the nicer machine. I wanted a Stellar Wars to go with my Flash and Firepower, and picked up a nice working one from a friend, then about a week later another friend had just picked one up out of a home, he wasn't into pins so he sold it to me for a great price, I loaded it up without really checking to see the condition or if it worked (yea the price was that good), took it to my brother who was looking for another pin to play with, and after we unloaded it and set it up, it played perfectly, and had new pinball pcb circuit boards in it to boot (those right there would cost more then I paid for the game)! Anyhow he cleaned it up, and installed leds in it, and now it looks almost new. PF has no wear, and the backglass is perfect. I told him if he ever gets tired of it, then I want it back and will sell mine. It's a great game, I love the early SS games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hammerhead1550.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-stellar-wars-owners-on-here?tu=hammerhead1550 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.