Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Strummy
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191101_214500 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1097 (resized).JPG
    Flash (resized).JPG
    51BF08C8-95DC-424C-839F-F103599DC413 (resized).jpeg
    Next1 (resized).JPG
    73E9ED0F-7F51-4E14-8CA3-DE7C596DB732 (resized).jpeg
    absynthe (resized).JPG
    There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

Somewhere along the line, the number of games in a personal collection exceeds the number of reasonable places to put them. How many rooms in your house or apartment do you currently have games in?

#2 4 years ago

#3 4 years ago

any bathrooms?

#4 4 years ago

2-Living room and a pool table
    1-Spare bedroom
    4-Office or other spare bedroom
    2-Basement

#5 4 years ago

Two rooms, 10 pins:

Theater/game room - 6 (3 JJP, 3 CGC, and multicade)
    Converted bedroom - 4 (Sterns, dart board and 4 Arcade1ups for the kiddos)

#6 4 years ago

Same, 6 rooms, 3 locations

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lilpro66:

2-Living room and a pool table
    1-Spare bedroom
    4-Office or other spare bedroom
    2-Basement

Pinballers gotta do what a pinballers gotta do...
    in order to pack 'em in.
    Personally, five machines: two up and three down.

#8 4 years ago

Hey chubtoad13, you gotta' Flight 2000? Me too! In the basement with our mannequin, "Absynthe".

absynthe (resized).JPGabsynthe (resized).JPG
    #9 4 years ago
    Quoted from clodpole:

Hey chubtoad13, you gotta' Flight 2000? Me too! In the basement with our mannequin, "Absynthe".[quoted image]

Nice looking game!

#10 4 years ago

I keep them all in one room. I’ve had one in the living room temporarily, but I prefer to have them all in one area.

The most I’ve seen is 4 in one location. Garage, living room, spare bedroom, and kitchen.

#11 4 years ago

One in the living room, 7 on my attic!

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from clodpole:

Hey chubtoad13, you gotta' Flight 2000? Me too! In the basement with our mannequin, "Absynthe".[quoted image]

That’s a nice Scared Stiff you have

#13 4 years ago

Normally 3 rooms , all designated as game rooms. But have room for one overflow in the TV room when needed.

Right now my Jurassic Park is taking that space. Lol.

Total of 20 pins.

#14 4 years ago

All of them. And, no, I’m not married.

#16 4 years ago

1100 sq ft mobile. 6 in master, 3 in bedroom 1, 3 in bedroom 2, 6 in living area. Still have room for a few more machines.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from chubtoad13:

any bathrooms?

Yes. In my basement the shower that I do not use has pinball machines in storage.

#18 4 years ago

19 games, two rooms that are effectively one big room (open living room plus dining room). Hard line against spreading out more.

#19 4 years ago

Living room: 3
    Dining room: 2
    Kitchen: 2
    Office : 1

#20 4 years ago

You might want to also ask, How many homes do you have games in.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from clodpole:

Ok, I’m creeped out AND turned on.

#22 4 years ago

4 rooms. I wish I could put them all in one big room, but I don’t have a space that big.

#23 4 years ago

6 dining room, 9 garage ,1 office , 7 mom garage
    was told if any more are brought in the house I will be staying with the 7 in moms garage...but that is where space shuttle is.

#24 4 years ago

A couple good size rooms with another waiting to get finished..

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

1100 sq ft mobile. 6 in master, 3 in bedroom 1, 3 in bedroom 2, 6 in living area. Still have room for a few more machines.

Impressive...
    Most impressive.

#26 4 years ago

Game room 18
    Small room off game room 4
    Laundry room 2
    Dining room 1

#29 4 years ago

Master, Top Card is on the left. Not in pic.

#30 4 years ago

Basement and Garage. But every room/area in basement except bathroom. Current agreement is no pins upstairs, trying to renegotiate ...

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Game room 18
    Small room off game room 4
    Laundry room 2
    Dining room 1

Can you still do laundry?

#32 4 years ago

One room. Game room with bar. Normal limit is 12. Room for like 2-3 overflow as necessary but try to keep it to 12

#33 4 years ago

I started with one in the basement game room and had no room for more. Put one in the upstairs office but had to get more. Hated to put more upstairs or in separate rooms when I have a full dedicated basement game room. Decided to move my gym to a now unused back bedroom and converted the entire basement gym to pinball space. Now can get mine down there all together. Room for one more. I’m like Chuck I want them all together and in the basement. I am however putting a Skee ball and commercial basketball machine in my first floor office. Then I’m done.

#34 4 years ago

All in basement as well. But divided to 4 different rooms. Wish it was one open room but it is what it is.

#35 4 years ago

One room all in basement

#36 4 years ago

Gah! I can’t handle multiple rooms, I have 10 in a basement room, which has worked great until I hit 11 I’d like to keep at home. The others have always stayed at my office, with a little swapping titles now and then.

#37 4 years ago

One large basement room. Eleven in a single row. Could get rid of pool table and get more but...

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from GamerRick:

Then I’m done.

I've lost count how many times I've said that over the years.

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from topkat:

Can you still do laundry?

Yes, but pinball is more fun.

(Laundry room is oddly large. Washer, dryer, laundry sink, sorting table all in there, plus 2 pins, EM gun game, and full size fridge. All usable, playable.)

#40 4 years ago

This should be who is married and who isn't? haha.

#41 4 years ago

I would never hear the end of it from my wife if they spread to the main living area of the house.

2 "rooms".

One dedicated area on the main property and one offsite secure storage for the overflow/machines set aside for sale.

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinsanity:

I would never hear the end of it from my wife if they spread to the main living area of the house.
    2 "rooms".
    One dedicated area on the main property and one offsite secure storage for the overflow/machines set aside for sale.

With 90+ I would imagine the overflow is quite a flow

#43 4 years ago

#44 4 years ago

13 set up and working in bedroom, 4 more stored under these
    5 in game room #1
    10 in game room #2 plus 5 more stored
    2 in living room
    1 in kitchen
    21 or so stored in garage

Wifees room and bathrooms off limits.
    So far....
    Steve

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from zarco:

13 set up and working in bedroom, 4 more stored under these

Wait a minute. You are storing pinball machines under pinball machines? Brilliant, Steve!! Why didn’t I think of that?

#46 4 years ago

2 - Garage and Guest room.
    Being in California it’s very rare to have basements and I’m jealous for all those who have that option

For those who stated who put them in 3+ rooms and are with a significant other... how the HELL did you get them to sign up??

What angle did you use to tactically flow over to new rooms? I’m finally making the kids have bunk beds to get a game room for us

I hope it lasts for a while.

#47 4 years ago

1 dedicated room.

Building a bigger house to have a bigger dedicated room.

#48 4 years ago

I think number of pins in house is up to 25 pins. Basement in 3 different rooms and on second floor in two bedrooms. No pins on main floor. Wife only gives me so much space. Got more pins in storage waiting their turn.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

I think number of pins in house is up to 25 pins. Basement in 3 different rooms and on second floor in two bedrooms. No pins on main floor. Wife only gives me so much space. Got more pins in storage waiting their turn.

311 holy shit! And you are still married? Does she have a cute sister?

#50 4 years ago

I have a whole house and one room at another house. Probably 8 rooms total.

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-rooms-do-you-have-games-in?hl=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.