(Topic ID: 140345)

How many plays per year do you put on your Pins?

By dsmoke1986

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
    #1 8 years ago

I just checked my audits on my pins; and was surprised to see that I've played my WWFRR 600+ times over the past year; my other two 300+ over the last 6 months. So basically averaging 600 plays per year.

I thought that was pretty high; where do you guys settle in at on plays per year? How often should you shop your pin?

#2 8 years ago

My Shadow got 870 plays in the one year I own it.

#4 8 years ago

WWFRR is a really fun pinball machine so I'm not surprised

#5 8 years ago

I think I have about 1000 on Metallica , and I have owned it just over a year. I had less than 700 on AC/DC when I sold it after two years. The others are considerably less..like less than 100 plays per year.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from phillymadison:

WWFRR is a really fun pinball machine so I'm not surprised

True dat! Love this pin.

Good to know I'm in the right area; I always like to think I'm getting good value out of my multi-thousand dollar pin purchases.

#7 8 years ago

We put the most plays on the EMs. Although I rarely look at the play meters, some of the multiplayer games get six or so games a night. At five or six nights a week, that would add up to about 1500 plays a year on each. And I have several of those.

#8 8 years ago

These are my plays for the 2014 year. Not just me but friends and such. I try to keep track every year for some strange reason. mostly to calculate and show the wife how much money I saved. I go through and reset set them every jan. 1st

High speed = 1279
    Catacomb = 820
    Flight 2000 = 947
    Cleopatra = 695
    Congo = 1324
    Jurassic park = 492 (shop and reset early spring/summer)
    Star trek = 1529

2 weeks later
    #9 8 years ago

Was curious to see how many plays my MET pro had after I got it in June when I checked last week. I highly doubt all my machines see that many plays in 6 months or a year though.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#10 8 years ago

The two NIB games I own ST ac/dc have 600 per year each plus there are six other games in the collection

#11 8 years ago

Over the past nine years I have put a grand total of FIVE plays on twenty pinball machines. Basement is undergoing finishing so most games are not accessible.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-plays-per-year-do-you-put-on-your-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.