Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by vikingerik
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“A lot of plays is...”

• 500+ 5 votes
      3%
    • 1000+ 5 votes
      3%
    • 1500+ 9 votes
      6%
    • 2500+ 27 votes
      19%
    • 5000+ 99 votes
      68%

(145 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dent00.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 2 years ago

I am amazed that some people will purchase a new machine at a premium price, play it about 200 times and sell it. That is like purchasing a new car and selling it when it is time for an oil change. That makes no sense to me. Just my opinion.

#35 2 years ago

The AC/DC premium machine that I purchased a few years ago was advertised as having broken ramps and new ramps were provided for installation on the machine by the buyer. When I got the machine, it had well over 15,000 plays on it. There is no wear that I can see on the playfield or the shooter lane, other than a mark on the lower playfield made by someone that was replacing a target there that probably had no idea what they were doing. There was a lot of electronic problems and adjustments required that were neglected on the machine, that I fixed. It also needed a lot of plastics and rubber that were severely worn. After a code update that I did, the plays reset to "0", just so you know. Now, I have about 1,000 plays or so that shows up on the audit. So, be careful when people say that they have less than 200 plays. The condition of the playfield and operation of the machine in general is much more important than the number of plays that shows up on an audit.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dent00.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-plays-is-a-lot?tu=Dent00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.