5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cottonm4
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Let's say there was a place to play pinball near you. Games where 1.00 each. You were offered to pay a monthly fee to play pins on "fee play". See what i did there? How many pins would there need to be minimum to make it worth 30 bucks a month?

#2 5 years ago

At minimum 10 to 20 pins. The more pins, the better!

#3 5 years ago

30 to 50 would be nice.. Here is Delray Beach at the Silverball Museum they have a monthly membership at 30 a month, 3 month minimum. They have about 100 machines there.

#4 5 years ago

20+ with the count skewing towards DMD games or newer

#5 5 years ago

Hard to say as the distance would be key for me as would the location itself. If it was just pinball and nothing else I would expect more games and would be willing to go a bit further away. If it was a bar sort of place I would be happy with fewer games but would want it closer.

#6 5 years ago

10 is probably the minimum for me The fewer pins, the more they'd need to be rotated in and out to keep me coming back and paying.

#7 5 years ago

25-30 pins. Too few and it would not take much to feel crowded.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-pins-would-it-take and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.