Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Atomicboy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 10 years ago

How successful have people been in negotiating a better split? Any tips to get it more in your favor? Opinions on what is possible?

I have really been wanting to take the plunge locally (for fun) as there are very few locations worth visiting in town. I have a nice establishment less then a mile from my house and they have a regular hipish corporate 20-35 working crowd most days but are not much of a foot traffic location.

They have no pins but do have darts and pool from a local operator that has given the OK for pinball to go there since they do not care to operate pins (they have a few but do not maintain them). The bar/restaurant owner really wants pins.

My thoughts are that time would be best spent putting 4 pins in this one location (also makes per game city fees less and is goes down on a per game basis) as 4 pins could bring in players and I could also do a monthly league at the bar to help bring in people and generate some excitement. My feeling is that 2 pins are not worth driving to but 4 nice pins are worth the effort to many players?

thoughts?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-of-you-guys-operate-games?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.