Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Atomicboy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jazzmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 10 years ago

Very informative thread. I know the owners of a local record/movie collectible shop and they have asked me if I would be interested in putting a machine or two in their retail location. It is located in a part of town with a lot of foot traffic and is a spot where people hang out just as much as they shop. I have been hesitant to take up their offer because I don't know how much abuse the machines would likely take. I am also clueless as to how much maintenance would be involved and whether it would even be worth my time. It would be easily be a win-win for them as I would surely spend every quarter I made on their records.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jazzmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-of-you-guys-operate-games?tu=jazzmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.