(Topic ID: 27493)

How many of the current Pinside top 100 have you played?

By John_I

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How many of the Pinside top 100 have you actually played a full game or more on?”

• 0-15 10 votes
      7%
    • 16-30 17 votes
      11%
    • 31-45 16 votes
      11%
    • 46-60 21 votes
      14%
    • 61-75 20 votes
      13%
    • 76-90 27 votes
      18%
    • 91-99 30 votes
      20%
    • 100 (ALL OF THEM!!!) 9 votes
      6%

(150 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

85. Mostly older titles I hadn't played (SoF, Baracora) and for some reason DM. Were it not for my buddy Blubbo, who has a fantastic collection, it would be way less!

#52 11 years ago

#53 11 years ago

Apparently Mystery Castle remains a mystery to a lot of us! It is one of the few that I haven't played too.

#54 11 years ago

Thirty Nine and growing!!!!

#55 11 years ago

I've played 95 or 96 of them. Just of few of the newest Stern's (especially LE's) that I haven't seen yet...

#56 11 years ago

Played 89. Owned 30, including Barracora which seems to be another one, along with Mystery Castle, that a lot of people have slipped up on

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from roadshow16:

Played 89. Owned 30, including Barracora which seems to be another one, along with Mystery Castle, that a lot of people have slipped up on

And Barracora is now on my wish list - at least to play - after reading the Roger Sharpe interview in Pinball magazine; two pages dedicated to that single Pin !

#58 11 years ago

58. In my defense most of my pinball playing days are from my childhood living in NW Kansas with the occasional vacation to Colorado or Eastern Kansas. That and I took off nearly 9 years from playing Pinball. Great to be back into it.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Apparently Mystery Castle remains a mystery to a lot of us! It is one of the few that I haven't played too.

What is strange is I have played 3 of the 9 Kingpins one of the original BBB's and two of the 10 Thunderballs but I have never seen or played one of the 500 Mystery Castles.
    Maybe someone will bring one to Pin A Go Go.

#60 11 years ago

only 48

#61 11 years ago

Only 13 (double it if you count The Pinball Arcade )

I'm new to pinball as of this year and never played them as a kid. What's more there are very few on location in my city and nobody hosting meets either.

My only chance to play more real pins is to drive 10 hours and visit some collectors in another city. One day!

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

I have never seen or played one of the 500 Mystery Castles

There were actually only 200 (or so) of them made, as per Michael Gottlieb. All the serial numbers that Brian Stahl and I have ever found seem to support that as well. We're trying to get the number changed on the IPDB....

#63 11 years ago

59 and about a dozen of those just a game or two.

Dan

#64 11 years ago

So close...

Add another 'Mystery Castle' virgin to the list.

#65 11 years ago

BBB, EarthShaker, Flash Gordan, Barracora are the ones that I have not played...

#66 11 years ago

Missing just one...

...which I'll be picking up later this week.

#67 11 years ago

Wow, I've only played 26 of 100; but 9 of the top-10.

#68 11 years ago

#69 11 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

What is strange is I have played 3 of the 9 Kingpins one of the original BBB's and two of the 10 Thunderballs but I have never seen or played one of the 500 Mystery Castles.
    Maybe someone will bring one to Pin A Go Go.

There was one there this year...

#71 11 years ago

92 - slightly less than I had originally thought.

Missing X-Men Premium/LE, Addams Family Gold, Pinball Magic, Transformers Premium/LE, Safe Cracker, Phantom of the Opera, Mystery Castle and Airborne.

I had a chance to play Mystery Castle along with teachP8 the other week, but never took up the opportunity. I wish that I had now.

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-of-the-current-pinside-top-100-have-you-played/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.