(Topic ID: 171870)

How many objects can safely be included in a polishing tumbler?

By BlackCatBone

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jeffc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kronlar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

Another good option for smaller parts is the HF drum tumbler for rocks of whatever it's for. It's a wet tumbler you can use with the stainless pin media. Parts come out sparkly clean.

I stainless tumble, then follow up with corn cob with a nufinish/mineral spirit adder. Overkill, but it's what I use for multiple thousands of pieces of reloading brass per year. Works on pin parts too.

Buy the biggest tumbler you can get and have room for. There will be parts that don't fit a smaller one and you might kick yourself for not going bigger. I say that with four tumblers at home because I learned the hard way.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kronlar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-objects-can-safely-be-included-in-a-polishing-tumbler?tu=Kronlar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.