(Topic ID: 67373)

How many new collectors do you think MMR will bring in?

By Eskaybee

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by davewtf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How many new collectors or buyers do you think MMR will bring in to the hobby?”

• None. I dont see the MM Remake bringing anything new to the hobby 13 votes
      31%
    • None; in fact, i think were going to lose some collector's/hobbyist from these remakes 10 votes
      24%
    • It should bring in a few new collectors 4 votes
      10%
    • I think we'll see quite a lot of new collectors coming into the hobby off this MMR 1 vote
      2%
    • A Ton! We're going to see another overload of enthusiasts come into the hobby cause of MMR 0 votes
    • Hang on to your caps; this hobby is about to explode! 1 vote
      2%
    • I dont care; i have no part of MM or its new remake 5 votes
      12%
    • I dont care; and i am buying MMR or already own MM 8 votes
      19%

(42 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ManiacMama.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

I am new to the hobby and not a collector so to speak but excited to play some pins and the MMR announcement pushed my hubby and I to take the plunge feet first based on more possible remakes for us to have a real chance to own and play these great games. We have put a preorder in for the hobbit and have several games being hunted down for us. (LOTR and ECWOZ) The other exciting aspect is the new JJP games and variety of manufactures to choose from now in the market.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ManiacMama.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-new-collectors-do-you-think-mmr-will-bring-in?tu=ManiacMama and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.