Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Max_Badazz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Me we'll look at it (46 machines on wish list) btw not all in collection list may differ to my dad pinballgeekSR (I'm 13 , dad 43 owner of the machines ) I do enjoy a mix era if games but I am fond of joust and varkon the most

#2 10 years ago

About 10 but I only would actually pay for one or two of them if they showed up at my house today. I think it's more of an interest list.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

About 10 but I only would actually pay for one or two of them if they showed up at my house today. I think it's more of an interest list.

True my dad would never own all of them
    But the ones I think he may get in the near future would be
    Bk2k
    Solar fire
    Flash Gordon
    Dr who
    Star Trek
    Metallica
    Lotr
    Getaway
    Fish tales
    And joust if lucky

#4 10 years ago

There are only 2 on my wish list that I am actively looking to buy they would be TotAN and GnR.

Joe(acejedi)

#5 10 years ago

My want list changes on a regular basis...so many pins, so little space!

#6 10 years ago

If I had the space, about 100

Realistically, I have narrowed to down to 8 more games I MUST have

#7 10 years ago

With the possibility of remakes, and things like America's Most Haunted and Pat Lawlor designing a game for JJP.

My wish list will need updating.

LTG : )

#8 10 years ago

4, trying to be selective but as stated above if all 4 showed at my door tomorrow I would maybe only buy 2.

#9 10 years ago

0 are on my wish list as I don't see the point in having one. If you have one are you more likely to have some Rich Pinhead searching through wishlists of unsuspecting blokes such as myself, take pity and hand me one?
    If I'm missing something here that will get me a prize if I do make a list please enlighten me!

#10 10 years ago

All of them

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from karmalord:

If I'm missing something here that will get me a prize if I do make a list please enlighten me!

Not so much a prize.

But dreams are what makes life tolerable.

LTG : )

#12 10 years ago

Pinball Circus
    Alvin G Football
    Monster Bash

Thats all I can think of.

MMr is on order.

#13 10 years ago

At the moment, just an ac/dc premium..

#14 10 years ago

7 treating this list as down the road buys/ trade options after i get sick of something or grow a money tree to pay for all of them at once.

#15 10 years ago

4 but it does change up from time to time.

Got to get planting on that money tree.

#16 10 years ago

Won't be any games on my list after this week; MB is due to arrive by Wed, and Luci will come the first week of March or so. Then I'll just be visiting other people's houses Or inviting them to mine

#17 10 years ago

20+ on my wish list. I have space for <10, so my games have to rotate...

#18 10 years ago

Led Zep and chads restored high speed!
    Otherwise good.

#19 10 years ago

At least 40 different machines I'd like to have in my home.

#20 10 years ago

70 on mine, many of which are rare/unusual or novelty pins. When I discover a new or intriguing pin, it always gets added to my wish list. But I really only have a dozen or so pins that I would really jump on if they surfaced today. I've been fortunate to find many of my coveted of the novelty pins thus far.

#21 10 years ago

Too many...
    BoP, Xenon, Swords of Fury, Roadshow, AFM, Tron, and Metalica to name a few.

#22 10 years ago

All the ones I don't own...but DE Star Wars is at the top of mine...

#23 10 years ago

Have 14 on there now, but like others have said I consider this more of a general interest list. There are A LOT of games that I'm interested in, but there are probably 3-5 that I'm actively researching and actually considering.

#24 10 years ago

I have 8. I would wish for more but i think I would be satisfied with just those titles. TAF is at the top of mine and willing to clean my current lineup for one.

#25 10 years ago

I have more than a few on my wishlist, but I think there is only 1 game for me to purchase this year.

AC/DC Premium/ Luci.

There are really only a few others that I'd go ga-ga for. And if others come along from that list... great!

#26 10 years ago

One game, the most majestical game ever made.

#27 10 years ago

5 and i can die happy

NGG
    metalica
    dr who
    POTC

#28 10 years ago

100'S....really want a TAF again though, and a couple nice EM's too...

#29 10 years ago

same as they have been for a while, just looking for the right deal

STTNG
    GnR

#30 10 years ago

I believe some people list numerous pins on their wish list even though they would not intend to purchase all of them, because they'd be interested in whichever of them turned up first in their area at a decent price.

On the other hand, I would only list games that I was definitely planning to (or hoping to) get at some point. My wish list is empty now, since I'm already out of space. As much as I like The Shadow, Indy500, LOTR and a few others, I don't like them enough to bump any of the 12 games in my pinball room, so there is no point in putting any of them on a wish list.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

One game, the most majestical game ever made.

Lol, you are a zero.

#32 10 years ago

I always thought the wish list was the games you want but don't have the money or space for it
    And all of them on their are fairly expensive right now

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballgeek:

I thought the wish list was games you want but don't have the money or space for.

Why have them on a wish list if you're never going to get any of them?

#34 10 years ago

What? No poll?

#35 10 years ago

None. I'm all set now. I need to cut down because there are 2 games in the garage waiting for space inside. Doh! My wish list would be a bigger basement!

#36 10 years ago

How many machines are there?? That is my answer and i am sticking to it.

#37 10 years ago

11 but we still have a whole year of announcements ahead of us.

#38 10 years ago

On pinside? None. It's funny, I'm like the youngest "old school RGP" collector. I don't like publicly saying what I'm looking for because I'd rather it fall into my lap. My good friends know exactly what I'm looking for.

So, without naming names, there are two machines that I'm actively looking for (AKA that others that I know also know I'm looking for, and I expect I'll eventually find something). There are two other machines that I would entertain if they pop up nearby, but I'm not sending out feelers for. And, there are a couple others that if they were around, I'd check out but maybe not buy.

I am W-A-Y overcapacity. in 2007, I sat down and wrote a list where I named about 30 pins that I would like to own, looked at pricing for them, and then shaved a couple hundred off each of them and said those were my, "Yup, I'll buy" prices. Of that list, I dropped two off because I found out gameplay issues that bothered me. Everything else I got, with the exception of those two games that I have feelers out on right now.

I'm really lucky like that. I just need a place to put them up better. With any luck, that will start to happen within the next two years.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Why have them on a wish list if you're never going to get any of them?

But eventually the time may come

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

On pinside? None. I don't like publicly saying what I'm looking for because I'd rather it fall into my lap.

A good friend of mine would not tell anyone he was even looking for another pin, let alone which one he was looking for. I don't know if he thought one of his friends would also want it then (and possibly get it before him - he likes being the only one of us to own something), or if he thinks it reflects badly on him if we know he wants something that he doesn't have. I remember after he got TOTAN he admitted that it was a must have game for him and he'd wanted it for a long time. I'd rather that my friends know if I am looking for a specific game, so they can let me know if they hear about one.

#41 10 years ago

Give me a Hollywood Heat and the rest of my wishlist will not matter

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-machines-are-on-your-wish-list and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.