(Topic ID: 99788)

How many Hobbits will be delivered by January 1st? Take the poll.......

By pindome

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 202 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Goronic
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How many Hobbits will be delivered by January 1st, 2015 as reported by Pinsiders”

• ZERO ish 334 votes
    63%
  • 1 to 10 ish 86 votes
    16%
  • 11 to 50 ish 53 votes
    10%
  • 50 to 100 ish 27 votes
    5%
  • 100 + 27 votes
    5%

(527 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-238.jpg
play.jpg
bubble.gif
images.jpg
PopcornWagon-thumb-400x300.jpg
robt.jpg
cupcake.gif
1338475007001.gif
raiders-1.jpg
image.jpg
images-2.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Geremy13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#139 9 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

For all we know, the software is finished and Jack is building the games now, and putting them in a warehouse, ready to ship in December

OK... Here is my take on the subject. 1st, I like the JJP product. I drank the koolaid. BUT it so far is a fine tasting flavor. Except for the delivery portion. But now you know about me and my position.

So, here is my opinion (and that is all it is, so silly for me to think anyone cares, but I don't spend my day facebooking, instead I enjoy the people here and thoroughly enjoy it at that.)... and my opinion relates to is Jack going to build this or that and do this or that.

First: Jack is NOT building the product. He is the 'President' of the company, the majority shareholder( as far as I know), and many, many other people are involved. It is entertaining to keep reading about how Jack will build this quality or on time knowing that there is no way any ONE man can do all of this.

However, he is in charge. He is THE one that is going to take the fall if someone out on the floor f*cks up and breaks a toe, or workers comp. takes him out of the business of making the machines that we all love. He is the ONE and ONLY that will pay the price if insurance or the government decides that the company f*cked up and will nolonger be allowed to operate.

He is the one that MUST decide who the Vice President is, the accounting dept. employs, the vendor acquisition employs, the etc, etc. etc... and the guy that employs me to build something along the way. And MUST make sure that somehow we all as employees get paid. (thru financing, investor relations, etc.)

I hope the best for Jack. Sometimes I wish I was him (as I love this hobby), Sometimes I'm glad I'm not him (as I am in business as well.).

But, I wish the best for the company... JJP.

2 months later
#161 9 years ago

OK... I've got to jump in on this.

As the original post was how many will be shipped by Jan 1st......

It was interesting reading everybody's responses and how quickly it got off of the topic or interest in the amount of pinball machines will be shipped.

so.... my only comment is:

I hope a lot! I hope there will be many for all of us to play at friends and family...

And most of all. I hope there will be at least ONE for me to play at the pinball expo that I attend every year in March!

(I know I'm just thinking about myself, but I look forward to it... and if it is up to my expectations then I will buy it!)......

Yeah!.... looking forward to the expo in March!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 25.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Geremy13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-hobbits-will-be-delivered-by-january-1st-take-the-poll?tu=Geremy13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.