Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jrpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superdaveosbourn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago

Around (best guess) 350-400 EMs. Mostly GTBs, next WMS, and then CC and others. Some rare, some duplicate as expected. Both in my collection and other larger collections. Of course way back in the day on location (tons that were new releases), at shows like Allentown, York, TPF, PPE, pacNW shows. About as many at other locations like PHoF, Banning, VFW, and many more. It adds up very quickly.

Its my guess and limited recent memory with a tad of understanding TT is relocating south or going to, and is in the process of finding homes for his collection. Witnessed a recent claimed sale from RIs collection of EMs being sold off in part to make room for modern games. After all, business is what pays the bills, and eventually you have to pay or shut down. These collections are amazing, really quite nice and complete, and I believe TT, RI (2x) and TA (hand built) all have TKO. Rare stuff, hard to find, and in generally really good condition. So, go enjoy them on location and at these arcades before they shut down. As TA has said so well "... there is no guarantee these games will be here tomorrow, so come on out and see them before they go away." After all, fear of loss marketing does work.

I have a sad feeling eventually RI and company will be mostly crane games (jk).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superdaveosbourn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-ems-have-you-played?tu=superdaveosbourn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.