Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jrpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 6 years ago

There are only a few Gottliebs that I haven't played starting with the metal rail era. My brother keeps track of such things, and says he has played every domestic Gottlieb wedgehead. The last one he played which completed the series was "Road Race". For some reason, it took a while to come across one of them. I've probably played just about every Bally multi-player game, but not so many of the elusive single-player titles from the sixties.
    Probably have played most Williams metal rail games as well, but I don't think I've ever played a "4 Roses".

Quoted from AlexF:

Visiting a collection like Tom Taylors is a great opportunity to play a bunch of great EMs.

Is Tom and his fantastic collection still around? I haven't heard anything from him or about him in a loooong time.

1 week later
    #36 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

My brother keeps track of such things, and says he has played every domestic Gottlieb wedgehead.

Well, according to my brother's count, he has played 557 different EM pinball machines including 284 Gottliebs. As I said, he keeps track of such things. Back in the '70s, I used to keep a log of all the games I saw at each location. If we went back to a place and a game was gone, it was put in parentheses. I still have that book. There were many locations back then that had EM pins, most had several. We helped run an arcade for a couple of weeks one summer. As I recall, almost no one showed up to play during that whole time! We had the keys to all the games, and it was great to have our way with them. Those were the days!

1 week later
    #39 6 years ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

Maybe 25-30 for me..but in a couple days, I get to see/play a North Star to potentially buy..I’m stoked!!
    But the g friend doesn’t know that..shhhhh..

One of the best pins ever. You'll love "North Star" if it's playing correctly.

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from DCRand:

<blockquote cite="#4048898"
    Probably have played most Williams metal rail games as well, but I don't think I've ever played a "4 Roses".
    JR, if u get to the left coast, you can play mine. And of course, it’s for sale. Great game, I just don’t love gobble holes.

Thanks. I haven't been out to the left coast in a few years, and unfortunately my base of employment is no longer out there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-ems-have-you-played?tu=jrpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.