Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by leckmeck
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC02995.JPG
    DSC02996.JPG
    DSC03387.JPG
    Beer cap wisdom.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craigc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

3, with one strapped to a dolly. this is in a chrysler town and country 2005 with the fold flat seats. I've rented the newer style van and everything should fit the same way.

The trick to loading is first put both cabinets in the back coin door first and use a piece of plywood on top of the glass to make a shelf. load the heads from the inside (wrapped in a blanket) on top of the 2 games. then load the last cabinet strapped to the dolly through the side door, strap it down and put the head on top. done.

you should have enough room for a game that is a bit longer. I've done gottlieb system 80 games which are a bit deeper, but you should have enough floor space.

To answer your question...2 normal length games will fit no problem and room for 4 people. the longer game might knock out one of the seats.

-c

-c

#7 9 years ago

I only have a pic of RazerX and I loading up to come back from Allentown. with 2.5 games and room for 4 people. it was a tight fit. 2 games in the back and one between the rear seats (was a nice table) . Coats and bags wherever they would fit.

The largest load the van has had was ES (on a dolly), Embryon, and surf champ. there was about 2 inches of space between the 2 games in the back.

you wonder why i go through so many struts

If it's just you in the van and you're going a long ways you might want to move the games in front of the back wheels a bit or have one in the back and one through the side. With 2 system 80s in the back the van bounces around a lot.

-c

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craigc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-em-pins-can-a-dodge-caravan-carry?tu=craigc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.