(Topic ID: 147231)

How many balls per game on your WOZ ?

By FXR

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mt45.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

5 ball unless you want to take a lifetime to learn WOZ. I'm an average player and don't see myself taking WOZ off 5 ball anytime soon. Deep rule-set, challenging game and 5 ball helps me learn it and improve gameplay over time

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Getting to melt the witch is just not that difficult. I frankly don't know why people are having such a difficult time getting to it. Is it the witch Hurry ups or RESCUE MB.

OK - I'll bite and take ANY help I can get to melt the witch. Best score to date is around 500M and (as far as I know) I've never melted the old hag. Can you give me the short, bullet point version of the steps you take to achieve that in the shortest manner?

I have (and can regularly get to) RESCUE MB so I would think I "could" melt her but honestly, not sure the steps to take ...

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Personally I'll start by plunging to the pops to qualify monkey lock and start a HF mode. HF mode getting started feeds the ball back to the lower left and then shoot right orbit to lock Dorothy. Next ball shoot for witch hurry up and take her down with quick shots. At this point I'll either try to start ECMB or preferably Rescue. During rescue, if it's not qualified, start ECMB. With balls in play go for Witch Hurry ups to start FBF. I rarely shoot for rainbow letters unless I have one or two. I've melted the witch numerous times including on a single ball. Once in MTW I usually go for right orbits
And CB shots to qualify the final shots.

Thanks TaylorVA - sounds like a straightforward plan

Quoted from tiesmasc:

To Start Melt the Witch you need to
Start ECMB
Start Rescue MB
Start a Munchkin Mode
Start Fireball Frenzy (by completing 3 witch hurry-ups and then starting another)
Then the big green insert below the witch will be lit and hitting her will start the mode which is a 2 ball multiball.
To then Melt the Witch you need to keep two balls in play and complete 4 shots (left VUK via spinner, left orbit, right orbit, wizard saucer - you can do all 4 separately or any mix of these (e.g. two orbits and two saucers)). Then you need to lock a ball in the castle VUK and while that is held shoot the other ball up the ramp where it goes around the house and drops in front of the upper flipper and you need to then hit the witch... and she is melted.
Then you get your award of Ding Dong the Witch is Dead multiball.
Personally I do go for the witch hurry-ups with my skill shots but then I actually ignore lighting ECMB locks (they just happen while I'm playing) and I try to get hurry-ups and YBRs... and when winkie is down (from the hurry up) I go for the castle to light rescue (as many times as I can so I have more balls during that multiball (though if speed is your goal only spell it 1x)). During the course of that RAINBOW gets spelled so I get my munchkin mode and the other MBs are qualified, locked, or achieved already so I'm good to go for the witch.

Thanks tiesmasc - appreciate the details, time to go play!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
13,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mt45.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-many-balls-per-game-on-your-woz?tu=mt45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.