(Topic ID: 210716)

How long does JJP have the WOZ liscence?

By Pinball-Pat

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Yelobird
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

You always hear about listeners expiring, and the cost of getting them again. I also remember reading that JJP plan to make WOZ basically forever. Anyone know when the WOZ liscence expires for JJP?

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

You always hear about listeners expiring, and the cost of getting them again. I also remember reading that JJP plan to make WOZ basically forever. Anyone know when the WOZ liscence expires for JJP?

Typically a current license holder gets first dibs on renewing it - and it gets progressively cheaper as the years go on.. so I’m willing to bet they will renew it also for forever...

Would be cool as hell if they keep doing updates every so often since it’s such a great seller. I think there was a modest update a few months ago

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3 6 years ago

Last time I was up at JJP I wanna say Jack told us he had it for another year or something like that.

#4 6 years ago

Talk about an awesome problem to have! Bravo to JJP on home run quality, support, and game title. To be successfully and Continusely running a title let alone 3 for 6 plus years Shows they did something right. I’m betting any product manufacturer would consider that a success.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-long-does-jjp-have-the-woz-liscence and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.