Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by copperpot
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

u.png

#2 6 years ago

" As Urban himself notes in the spot, a special power pack code update with custom speech from the actor will be available in the coming weeks."

Nice.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

" As Urban himself notes in the spot, a special power pack code update with custom speech from the actor will be available in the coming weeks."
Nice.

Is it for Metallica? That would be sweet.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

Is it for Metallica? That would be sweet.

I think Urban quit Metallica after Master of Puppets.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I think Urban quit Metallica after Master of Puppets.

That's right... He went on to front the Rohirrim

#6 6 years ago

Pretty cool. Although someone might want to point out to Karl that he'll have better control of the game if he doesn't lock his elbows!

#7 6 years ago

Great spot. Excellent editing to create the feeling of action.

#8 6 years ago

awesome!!!!!!!!!

#9 5 years ago

I'm guessing his involvement came really late. He was probably not in the cards at all initially. Thanks to Curly for hooking this one up!! I think this will really push the game over the top.

#10 5 years ago

He bought some of the machines from us and he is a VERY good player to boot. Nice bloke

#11 5 years ago

I remember when curly first sold a very nice MM to Karl. Was pretty cool to me that a scifi celeb was a genuine pinhead which Karl certainly is. Very cool to see a local distributor get press for making this hookup with Stern and just as cool that there's gonna be custom speech that's not a voice actor

#12 5 years ago

Screw bones - Urban is THE Judge Dredd.

#13 5 years ago

Just to be clear, I am not Karl Urban.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Screw bones - Urban is THE Judge Dredd.

u.png
#15 5 years ago

This guy is all over the map. Trek, TV (almost human), and flogging pinball. Dredd was a decent flick and on the one hand, Kudos for Urban - the lead actor - leaving his helmet on throughout but unless you read the credits for the film you wouln't know its Urban. Actually kind of like the guy as an actor, but not sure what his Agent's strategy is for marketing the guy.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

not sure what his Agent's strategy is for marketing the guy.

Whatever it is, it's working. Several movies lined up and in production.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside