(Topic ID: 119028)

How is the spinner supposed to score in 300/Top Score?

By Collin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by willbeEM
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
delay relay problem.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider willbeEM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago

A bit of a change of topic, I've got a Top Score that I have brought back from the dead, it had been abandoned in a basement for over decade and its history before that is unknown. I'll post some pictures when i get a chance its quite amazing the transformation.

I think i a missing a capacitor, diode, resistor combination that allow the bonus ball time to get kicked up in the backboard. Am I correct? all i have to go on is a line in the schematic and a small 4 hole J connector base mounted on the board near the hold relay. The connector has three wires attached, black, orange-green and white-slate.

I've been going nuts trying to figure this out. Any help would be awesome, and sorry for intercepting the topic, as for the topic i'm just happy to get any points right now....<sigh>

the jpeg was for someone who knows electronics but had never seen a j- connector before so it might seem a bit strange......

delay relay problem.jpgdelay relay problem.jpg
#14 9 years ago

wow that's awesome thanks
were these commen in the old pinballs?

#15 9 years ago

has anyone ever made a new one?

#18 9 years ago

hey thanks that's awesome
I tell you without the information I've been able to glean from the posts of those who gone before i wouldn't have had a chance on this rebuild.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider willbeEM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-is-the-spinner-supposed-to-score-in-300top-score?tu=willbeEM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.