(Topic ID: 263352)

How is 'The Matrix' not a pinball machine yet?

By KornFreak28

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7358 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5456 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Matrix (resized).jpg
    TheMatrix_INFOGRAPH_AD_M01 (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpg
    592302EC-98DE-469F-9DD2-589017540DA8 (resized).jpeg
    architect (resized).png
    5526A24D-6F7F-494C-B164-57AE9F4F9F42 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    85823180-3F1A-44E5-9562-6C6D94177B0E (resized).jpeg
    hohoho.gif
    F8B9FA2A-7D2F-4B2B-83A3-33C9FC1B99DF (resized).png
    xcWiJkL (resized).jpg
    38917491565_5ce0a103e5_b (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tiltboss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 3 years ago

I heard it was cuz license was too expensive feom Warner brothers they own it.

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

Exactly! Imagine sinking a big shot and going from the real world into the Matrix or how about the Matrix rain in the dmd! So many possibilities!

gottaaaaaa b jjp... esp to coincide w the new movie coming out

3 weeks later
    #37 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Because there's no way to do bullet time in pinball.

could figure it out in video mode...or innovate and do some weird thing where I gotta make a shot but there's magnets in a line and each one grabs the magnet and moves it slow? kind like mist multiball in Dracula...I could easily see a bullet time in video mode tho where ur doin the limbo w bullets flayin at u?? it's doable for sure..soooo much content on that collab

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tiltboss:

could figure it out in video mode...or innovate and do some weird thing where I gotta make a shot but there's magnets in a line and each one grabs the magnet and moves it slow? kind like mist multiball in Dracula...I could easily see a bullet time in video mode tho where ur doin the limbo w bullets flayin at u?? it's doable for sure..soooo much content on that collab

where there's a will there's a way...

2 months later
    #55 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

It's a well-done job, but it's still a JM.
    Matrix has to at least be better than Juliter Accending...right?
    No idea whose keeps giving Wichoswskis so many monies

Warner Brothers simple
    p they own the rights therefore they decide who does any pinball machine and chances are licensing for anything that has the word matrix on it is super fucking expensive
    I'm sure it would make an insane fucking game.. a friend does sound on the sound team for the brothers he says they're really cool to work with I mentioned the pinball thing to him I think he's working on part 3 right now

9 months later
    #73 2 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

Because I really want this machine made and because I felt like it

seems like obvious reason. ‍♂️ always gonna have the savy forum police tryin to make look dumb or questioning ur motives lol. dudes prob not even a mod.. i thought it was because license cost too much from wb? seems like only reason that makes sense... some did a jp to whoever said that

1 week later
    #76 2 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’m just hoping Matrix 4 release is enough to get JJP’s attention

jjp or bust for sureeeeeeee

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tiltboss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-is-the-matrix-not-a-pinball-machine-yet?tu=tiltboss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.