Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wtuttle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from MoonwalkerArcade:

FawzmaGames My Domino's #110 is on location at my arcade & some of the better pinball players have told me of an issue with the multiball where the flippers can't be held up to trap a ball (very awesome!) (I don't recall the name of the multiball). Here is the issue... if they are holding the right flipper button up when the multiball is started the right flipper will stay up and cant be used until the ball drains and the player's turn is over.

Haven't heard from Fawzma in 18 months on this so I doubt anyone cares anymore. Shame since all paid 6k expecting code to be finished at some point.

My league will not play Domino's in their league due to unfinished code and I don't blame them in the least.

-Winston

8 months later
#27 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Anyone have one of these for sale? I'd like to have one back.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from halflip87:

I played the Domino's on location at Pocketeer Billiards in Buffalo, NY a few weeks ago. It looked like most of the GI was out and the sound stuttering pretty badly. Regardless, still a fun, fast game and great to see it in the wild!
-Doug

Sound continues to be garbled and is such a complaint amongst any player that a friend I lent the machine to (and delivered by hand for free) asked me to take it back; he simply couldn't handle it. Just sayin' that's my experience!

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

Still at version 5 according to Spooky's site. And still no manual/schematics either.

I received a PM from the gentleman doing the code, Fawzma Games. He advises that if the SD card gets replaced with a new one and re-installed, the sound problem will be fixed. I wish someone had told me that three years ago! Pretty sure it is not on the Spooky site or mentioned in any official capacity ie: e-mail owners!

Anyhow, I am grateful for the advice. I was also advised the Domino's code v.6 was "in queue" . Hopefully that means 2-3 months. That would be a reasonable turn-around time.

1 month later
#31 4 years ago

50 days gone by since we last addressed this..and not a peep. Just sayin'. Someone needs to step up and be accountable.

2 months later
#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

spookycharlie spookykt spookyluke
Well these folks come up when you punch in “Spooky” So they seem like the folks we may want to hear from.

And yet...radio silence!

I love the idea of Spooky... and get that they have bigger fish to fry at the moment... but it should have been communicated that they were sending me a half-baked pinball machine for $5,300 with no prospect of finishing the game. Just be honest.
No video-mode, no Pizza Wars flipper gimmick, no complete code three years later. Brutal sound. This is the kind of stuff we make fun of Stern for.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

A update will be coming for Domino's. Bug Fixes, yes. More content, Yes. It will be polished and finished.

When!?

3 months later
#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

A update will be coming for Domino's. Bug Fixes, yes. More content, Yes. It will be polished and finished.

No time like a pandemic to tackle this!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wtuttle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-is-dominos-holding-up-on-route?tu=wtuttle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.