(Topic ID: 40992)

How into pinball is your partner?

By pinballslave

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How into pinball is your partner (I've used 'she' because most partners of pinball people are female, so sorry for the female (or gay) pin-heads... imagine he!”

• She hates it to the point of almost driving me away from the hobby to have a more peaceful life! 2 votes
      1%
    • She dislikes it and tries to curb my enthusiasm, but realises shes on a losing battle, so backs off. 12 votes
      4%
    • She has no interest at all... she leaves me alone, but will never play a game or even entertain talking about it. 46 votes
      16%
    • She tolerates the hobby and shows a vague interest, looking occationaly at games and maybe playing one or two balls. 107 votes
      37%
    • She likes playing a game or two and is interested to know what the next theme will be if ones on the agenda. 81 votes
      28%
    • She plays with me often and is starting to beat me... she looks at what other games are out there and suggests new additions. 19 votes
      7%
    • She plays on her own and with me and gets involved in restorations, always eager to know what games coming next 12 votes
      4%
    • She shares an equal passoin as me in the whole hobby and we fight for what game to get next. 9 votes
      3%
    • She's moire into it than I am and will be actively finding games she wants me to buy. 1 vote

(289 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    BeatPin.jpg
    image.jpg
    3IMG_9139_1280x960.JPG
    IMG_7596.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slugmeister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 11 years ago

My wife ponied up the $ for the first pin way back when.But holy crap pmWolf an ELEVATOR.That's awesome

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slugmeister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-into-pinball-is-your-partner?tu=slugmeister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.