She plays with me often....but really isn't beating me score-wise.
(Needs to practice more). =)
My wife is incredibly supportive. Loves helping me throw parties, and loves hanging out at the shows where she has met a lot of great people. She's made a lot of great new friends...
Those that have seen my basement know just how awesome Julie is.
- She stripped a ton of playfields for our ceiling project.
- She loves Tron so much that she got a kickass outfit to go with it.
- She let me add on to the house, just so I could triple the size of our basement gameroom.
- She let me saw a hole in our floor and put in an elevator.
- She built a headboard for a bed out of stripped playfields...has LED'd games because she thought they would look cooler...shopped a game out because she wanted to help out....etc.
- She's not even imaginary.
Not sure how else to say it...but I can't express how thankful I am that she has such awful, awful taste in men.