(Topic ID: 161077)

How important are replays to you?

By Law

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4c15e8170fc20d53a17c25229208dc9aa0e98eb2_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Silverballer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 7 years ago

I grew up in the era of real arcades and never had much money, so winning a free game meant everything. Grand champ scores were the best and resulted in that awesome Pop Pop Pop. Everyone in the room instantly knew what you had just accomplished and would come over to check it out. It was pretty good feeling. So good that decades later I set all my games to reward a credit. As far as games on route - I always check, first is the coin slot (forever that 11 yr old), then what it takes for a free game and then gc. Matchplay...I keep that on too. Love the knocker. Stern's dolphin fart...not so much.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Silverballer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-important-are-replays-to-you?tu=Silverballer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.