Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Cruzin1a
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

card2f.jpg
    benjamin-button.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cruzin1a.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 10 years ago

I didn't work a pin over, for me it was a parking meter. The main beach we surfed at when I was younger had parking meters that were only installed in the summer. Being that we were locals, lol, and surfed there year round we really despised those meters. Not to mention we were usually broke. Someone discovered that a popsicle stick would easily rack up a few hours of parking. That made my summer

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-it:

I can fix an Em with a basic set of tools ,and yours?

I can fix my EM with a cold six pack... lol

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

In the late 70s kids were drilling a hole in a quarter, tying on a string and "fishing" for credits.
    We had to replace the coin mechs to put a stop to that bs.

I always wanted to try that!

The electrical slugs. That's classic.

The best gig I ever had was working for a few of the arcades. Racking up a few credits before leaving work was nice. Plus it gave me a little appreciation for the machines and the perspective of watching people abuse them. I may sneak a few credits, but I've always treated things well, as if they were mine.

2 months later
    #111 10 years ago
    Quoted from mulder2010:

Hampton Beach ??

Yes Hampton Beach, aka North beach, aka The Wall :0)

#114 10 years ago
    Quoted from mulder2010:

Hampton was full of arcades, muscle cars & angry police! Fun in the day

The police did, and still do their very best to keep Hampton Beach from becoming Salisbury Beach lol.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cruzin1a.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-i-stole-free-games-from-em-machines?tu=Cruzin1a and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.