Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Loupie
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

It is really hot here. 103 degrees at noon. Humid as hell.

It's hotter than a "you know what" in a " you know where".

#2 12 years ago

I'm down in Mississippi for work and that's the norm for here. Sweatin' like a whore in church.

#3 12 years ago

It's so hot......

... saw two trees fighting over a dog.

... the birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.

... saw a bunch of winos passing around a Dilly Bar!

... you learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron.

#4 12 years ago

Middle of Texas and its only 84 currently. Supposed to be 99 later. Ahhh a cool front

#5 12 years ago

Its good to be in Northern California this summer has been very mild and beautiful!

#6 12 years ago

Right here in ct so feelin about the same wesperron

#7 12 years ago

It was like 99-105 degrees here all week until today there was a big storm this morning now its cooled off a little

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I'm down in Mississippi for work and that's the norm for here. Sweatin' like a whore in church.

Now thats HOT!

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Its good to be in Northern California this summer has been very mild and beautiful!

Yea the weather really nice Out-West, but the tomatoes won't ripen.

#10 12 years ago

103 here earlier with heat index of 117, Southern NJ

#11 12 years ago

99 here. Heat index of 108. Southwest VA.

#13 12 years ago

thermometer in the shop read 106 when I was out there. but it was a heck of a lot hotter up in the rafters running the air exchangers ductwork.

#14 12 years ago

Came through town at 6:30,bank sign showed 105.Playing in a slowpitch softball tourney tomorrow,pray for me.

#15 12 years ago

I noticed a alum cold air duct in my basement dripping condensate on my FH playfield glass. I got it in time and placed a large thirsty towel over it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-hot-is-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.