Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

106_1551.jpg
    TOTAN_.jpg
    TOTAN.jpg
    Cow-2.jpg
    Cow.jpg
    images-3.jpeg
    images.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 12 years ago

Take-n advantage of Someone ,,,, Hmmmm !!! If the Person is Stupid and Arrogant,, Hell Yes !!

,,,,, If it's an old lady sell-n her Dead husband's TOTAN ,,, Hmmmm... Hell Yes !! LOL

,,,, But 4-real,,, I Pay Not What it's worth,, But what i think it's worth to me to make a $ on when I decide to sell it.. That's Life... Kinda like the female cow be-low.. She had it coming !!

Cow.jpgCow.jpg Cow-2.jpgCow-2.jpg

#22 12 years ago

Mt.Dew is Good,,, I'm drinking 1 Now ,, Money is Tight,, gotta S.T.R.E.T.C.H yr dollar !!

TOTAN.jpgTOTAN.jpg TOTAN_.jpgTOTAN_.jpg

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from stangbat:

What goes around comes around. It is always better to be honest in any situation, but the pin world isn't that big of a place. If you screw people, word gets around. I've been collecting almost a year and I already have a few people I'll never deal with again, and I'll advise others not to either. I know this is a hypothetical question, but don't get yourself placed on a bunch of people's bad lists by being greedy and dishonest. There are always other pins out there.

I agree 100%.. Gett-n a deal is 1-Thing.. Flip-n it in Killer Condition is another..

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

Take-n advantage of Someone ,,,, Hmmmm !!! If the Person is Stupid and Arrogant,, Hell Yes !
    I know the saying is "an idiot and his money will soon be parted" (or something like that) the problem I have found is the idiots think their trashed BTTF is worth 3K. Or a Batman Forever needing a lot of work will "stay at this price no matter how long it takes to sell". Oh, and there is a guy up north who "knows this Pin is perfect, rare, and works great...because he works on them"..really? Do you know how stupid you sound? I would like to get one over on those guys...idiots!!

Exactly what I was Gett-n at.. I've make Alot of Run's out of State to Fetch a " The Pin is Top Notch " .. and when it's NOT.. The Seller see's my Bad side.. The Price Usually Drop's.. Now ,, when I make a trip like that,, I get the Seller to Put the Phone on Speaker and Fire the Pin up.. If I hear the ERROR sound's.. I get him to open the Door and Press the Black button and do some Test's.. Then we Talk.... Guard Yr-self !!!!

I didn't get that TOTAN ,, It was at my Pin Mech- shop's . I played it off and on for a week.. I didn't like it .. I did offer the Owner $ 2500.00 and pay the Repair bill,, He declined.. He later sold it for $ 2900.00 to a friend of mine.. It reminded me of the ToM that i had.. I got tired of it in a Week.. George Gomez is a Good designer,, but he's NO Pat Lawlor !!! 106_1551.jpg106_1551.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-honest-are-you?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.